• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Zedro

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

More in-depth on the Drive system

No, because it wasn't max when Sora used Drive in Agrabah, he only had 2 orbs filled and he used it.
  2. Z

Kingdom Hearts 2 info!!! I'm Back!!!

Is that what everyone was talking about?
  3. Z

More in-depth on the Drive system

Being in a current news slump, waiting for KH2 is just a little harder. For me, i decided to watch some of the trailers again. Anyway, i was watching the TGS 2004 trailer on full screen and since the battles were so fast, you miss alot of details. Well, this time, i focused on the drive bar...
  4. Z

Bleach

I started watching it yesterday as an alternative to Naruto, and it's pretty good. Who else watches it? I'm on episode 4 right now. It kind of reminds me of InuYasha, even though i hate InuYasha, Ichigo kind of reminds me of him with the clothes, and the sword, and fighting the Hollows (Demons).
  5. Z

New Drive Mode and Nobodys?

I think you're over-observing, they're probably just decoration.
  6. Z

Too much HUD blocking the screen

Re: Too much crap on the screen? I'm pretty sure there's going to be an option to turn off the mini-map in KH2, are you really going to get lost? More expansive, or not, by the looks of things, the worlds are still pretty linear.
  7. Z

Sora's height

Re: Sora's height. I don't think Sora is short, in KH2 he's taller then he was in KH. I mean, he's as tall as Goofy now: See?
  8. Z

Coding a Xanga skin

(Just so you know, a Xanga is a blog, like Live Journal) I made a skin for my Xanga and i have no idea how to actually code it into my blog, i've looked up tutorials but i've tried following them and gotten no where. Can anyone help me?
  9. Z

The official BFU thread

Actually, i came across another BFU thread and i was wondering why he had a blindfold, then i came up with the idea about Riku not using his sight to highten his sense of smell. I was hoping i was the first to discover this, but you had to say something about it, didn't you? :P Oh well.
  10. Z

Who do you think the BHK is????

Good grief, you people are just making up excuses not to accept the fact that BHK is a completely new and original character. BHK, in my own opinion, is just another 'chosen one' of the keyblade, and somehow crosses Sora's path.
  11. Z

The official BFU thread

I believe BFU is Riku, who else can weild a keyblade and have shimmering silver hair? I also believe the reason for the blindfold is not because of the whole "Oh, he was blinded by the light" crap, but to strengthen his other senses. If you are born blind or deaf, somehow, you other senses are...
  12. Z

Riku and Superiour scent

I read somewhere that DiZ means "The Devil".
  13. Z

Hawt CoM artwork (Hi-Res + Zexion and Lexaus)

Oh, i didn't notice your thread, i was hoping i was the first one to post this here. =x
  14. Z

Hawt CoM artwork (Hi-Res + Zexion and Lexaus)

http://naimoka.com/index.php?rub=nomura&page=khcom Now go forth and create t3h siggies! :3 Wow, is it me or do Zexion and Lexaus look middle-aged? =o
  15. Z

What do You Think Pete's Role is in KH2?

I think Pete is a constant obstacle for Sora, he works for the Disney villians and then tries to get back at Sora. We've seen him appear in Ancient Greece and Agrabah, Pete will probably stalk Sora all the way to a certain point when you finall defeat him. Remember the Cheetah in Deep Jungle...
Back