• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The official BFU thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blinded-by-light

srry if someone already used this topic i havent checked all the pages yet and havent seen one with this in it

I believe BFU is not a shadow of riku i believe he IS riku just after aproximately one year because thats how long sora was asleep in CoM. In reverse/rebirth riku chose to embrace the darkness and follow it toward the light. It is possible that he might have fallen too deep and ended up in a darker state than what he had expected. It is also possible that after so much time in the dark looking for the light he might have been blinded by that light in some sort of purification (leading to the blindfold). Even though he is fighting the darkness he is using darkness itself to fight so he has to undoubtedly be the "dark" keyblade master. Another reason for me to belive that BFU is Riku is that scene in deep dive where BHK fights the heartless and runs up a building and throws Oblivion (the dark keyblade) to BFU. Since not just anyone can weild a keyblade we have to narrow it down to 4 candidates and since Riku not only looks like BFU but is also stronger weilding darkness he is the only logical choice.

If BFU is in fact a shadow then there would have to be a shadow for the other 3 keyblade masters wouldnt there? unless of course u belive that only riku should have a shadow because he stayed in the realm of darkness. If that was true then so would Mikey. But the thing is they (or at least Riku) got out of kingdom hearts by being transported to Castle Oblivion because his destiny was "enticed with that of another hero" so there should not be two rikus they are both one in the same.

Ill now read the flares of those of u who still believe BFU is a shadow even though if he was he would not be able to weild the keyblade...

A

Audo

Theres 4 keyblade masters? i only know of 3. Mickey,Sora and Riku. Anyways good theory!

EDIT: Never mind lol i just remembered the other keyblade master, BHK lol cant believe i forgot

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
There are four Keyblade Masters -count 'em FOUR!- for the Fours Worlds.

The World of Light=Sora (it even said in Jiminy's journal in CoM he was the hero of LIGHT)
The World of Darkness= Riku (I think this one is a little obvious, especially after playing CoM)
The World of the In-Between= BHK (Another obvious one: take a look at his clothes)
The Present-World= Mickey

Which brings up another interesting point: I believe that in DD at Point 2 when the words come up "We'll go together" and there's four slots they mean the four Keybladers.

But 'go' where together?

Who knows.

Maxtaunkown

Did you guys know that the BFU is Riku's replica. At the end of COM the replica was not destroyed, he retreated to the world of Darkness where he found the DWU and that's when the heartless showed up and the BFU needed the DWU help.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Maxtaunkown said:
Did you guys know that the BFU is Riku's replica. At the end of COM the replica was not destroyed, he retreated to the world of Darkness where he found the DWU and that's when the heartless showed up and the BFU needed the DWU help.

Where the hell did you get this crack-pot information? Some proof would be nice.

No, the RR is dead. Riku killed him in CoM. The RR even said himself he was dying.

Don't just state bull s**ted info. without proof and say it's for real 'cause you say it is.

Zedro

Heartless
Website
www.geocities.com
I believe BFU is Riku, who else can weild a keyblade and have shimmering silver hair? I also believe the reason for the blindfold is not because of the whole "Oh, he was blinded by the light" crap, but to strengthen his other senses. If you are born blind or deaf, somehow, you other senses are slightly stronger. Since Riku doesn't really need his sight anymore, he now mostly relies on his sense of smell, since he can smell darkness a mile away, what good would sight do? In conclusion, BFU, or Riku, wears a blindfold to highten his other senses, especially his sense of smell, since it's going to be a really useful ability weeding out those who have been corrupted by the darkness.

A

Axel89

I agree with Zedro, but you knew that, cause i already said that...didnt I?

Zedro

Heartless
Website
www.geocities.com
Axel89 said:
I agree with Zedro, but you knew that, cause i already said that...didnt I?

Actually, i came across another BFU thread and i was wondering why he had a blindfold, then i came up with the idea about Riku not using his sight to highten his sense of smell. I was hoping i was the first to discover this, but you had to say something about it, didn't you? :p Oh well.

blinded-by-light

Zedro said:
I believe BFU is Riku, who else can weild a keyblade and have shimmering silver hair? I also believe the reason for the blindfold is not because of the whole "Oh, he was blinded by the light" crap, but to strengthen his other senses. If you are born blind or deaf, somehow, you other senses are slightly stronger. Since Riku doesn't really need his sight anymore, he now mostly relies on his sense of smell, since he can smell darkness a mile away, what good would sight do? In conclusion, BFU, or Riku, wears a blindfold to highten his other senses, especially his sense of smell, since it's going to be a really useful ability weeding out those who have been corrupted by the darkness.
ouch...anyway i had also thought about that theory after seeing DD a few times (i didnt put that one cause someone already had) but i didnt think it to be very likely after CoM cause if u read closely and watch the chronological(or however u spell it) order he learns to distinct ppl by the darkness in their hearts after he gains use of dark mode which means him being able to "smell" other ppl has nothing to do with the senses that u and i have but with his attunment with "darkness". so it would not make sense to disable ur sight to increase ur smell when it has nothing to do with actual senses all that would mater would be the darkness in ur heart
in other words: the only thing that will affect ur dark powers such as for instance "smell", is ur dark power...so for riku to better his dark power he has to better his dark power not worsen his sight oh and i forgot if its true that BHK is a balance between light and dark a PERFECT balance then riku wouldnt be able to smell him cause he'd be neutral wouldnt he? and in DD he has to be able to smell him cause otherwise hes very luky if he jumped right on time and caught oblivion just as BHK threw it (i know DD and ASAS are not taken out of the game but we are discussing BFU which only appears in DD and ASAS so saying that DD dosent matter here would not only be irrelevant but would also counter say what u just posted and the whole point of this post)
but i still think urs is a very likely theory but ur guess is as good as mine

(did anyone not get that cause ill re-think it and edit it later if u dont understand i just dont have time right now...well i do i just dont feel like thinking)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back