• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

What's Made You Invoke Fanon Discontinuity?

What do you dislike so much, you're unwilling to even acknowledge it as canon? For me - the Star Wars Sequels, the Zamasu Saga in Dragon Ball Super, and Season 9 of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic.
  2. S

(EDIT: Mistakenly Posted Thread)

Please delete this. I mistakenly posted this before discovering https://forums.khinsider.com/foyer/185514-ask-mod-thread.html.
  3. S

Bosses You'd Program Differently

Luxord: I'd have one of his "penalties" be something like Stopga (to fit his Time element).
  4. S

Positive Things About Characters You Dislike

As I've said before, I think MX is a shark-jumping Black Hole Sue and the worst thing to happen to KH. That said... I do like his design, mannerisms, and voice -- not to mention his Earth, Wind, and Ice spells during the Keyblade Graveyard battle.
  5. S

Lava And Wind Titans (Olympus Coliseum) As Bonus Bosses?

We've already had the Rock and Ice ones (more than once, in fact), so why not complete the group?
  6. S

Whom Would You Cast As Alternative VAs?

E.g., Clancy Brown as Ansem, SOD. P.S.: I'm not anti-Richard Epcar at all; quite the opposite, in fact.
  7. S

Hiatus Time For Me Again

Granted, I'm not on here that much anymore, but I just wanted to make it official. Might come back; might not. Peace.
  8. S

Taking A Break For A While

Too preoccupied with other things. So until next time: bgLfOrVJJMg
  9. S

Will This Game Finally Explain Terranort's Heart-Division?

The most common theory I hear is "Oh, MX just consumed Terra and Eraqus," but that just seems too predictable, anticlimactic, and unrealistic (Really? He was able to just consume both Mr. Lingering Will and Mr. "Light Is Absolute"? And at the same time, no less? As if he wasn't Villain-Sue-y...
  10. S

Hiatus Time

Busy with life in general.
  11. S

Least Favorite Character(s)

For me, it's the cheap-@$$ Villain Sue himself: MX.
  12. S

MX = Villain Sue?

Time travel, multi-retcons in his favor, everyone else being weaker/dumber in his presence, divine MacGuffins like the Cornerstone Of Light being overridden by his power alone, etc.? Just one would've been dismissible as coincidence, but all of ^that^ seems more indicative of a pattern. An...
  13. S

Starting Hiatus

Busy. May be back much later.
  14. S

My Mario Paint Compositions, #1 & #2

EXRHagQ1M84 3MdHHG5hNAQ To quote ReBoot's Megabyte: "I've always wanted to do that."
  15. S

Departure

I'm barely on here anymore; busy with other things. - Signing Off, A.S.
  16. S

Sports ► CM PUNK QUITS WWE!!!

POfa7NqbV5I Me: WWaLxFIVX1s
  17. S

My 1st Mario Paint Composer Cover

EDIT: Video deleted due to personal reasons.
  18. S

Ansem SOD In An MLP Comic!

19. S

Sports ► BubbaDunkFunkin's 100 Reasons To Hate Today's WWE

(WARNING: EXPLICIT LANGUAGE!): xyOGHU97cag
  20. S

Hiatus Time

Not permanently (that's never worked), but definitely for some time.
Back