• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lava And Wind Titans (Olympus Coliseum) As Bonus Bosses?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smithee

Awards
We've already had the Rock and Ice ones (more than once, in fact), so why not complete the group?

horto12485

Awards
You know it's time we finally see the Lava and Wind Titans cause we've only seen The Ice Titan and Rock Titan for quite some time.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
I honestly think one of the main reasons we haven't seen these two in anyway is because of system limitations,the same reason why they couldn't implement Hades smokey base until now.

It's still hard to say if they finally added them,they would definitely fit with the story more this time.I mean i can't see any reason not to add them.

It's pretty tiring fighting the Rock and Ice titans so much when we still have 3 titans we still haven't fought.

moonstar_xo

I could see the Wind Titan still being hard to animate, but I feel like the Lava Titan seems more doable. It would be really cool to be able to fight at least one of them!

ghostwarmen

Awards
I am anxiously hoping they are in the game, but not as bonus bosses. Rather, I would prefer if they were bosses as part of the story along with the Rock and Ice Titan. I would love to fight each of them as we climbed the mountain, or fight the Rock Titan while the other 3 throw obstacles at Sora or are a part of a fight with Hades in Olympus. I don't know entirely what could happen, but I want all 4 in the game for sure as part of Olympus' story.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I am anxiously hoping they are in the game, but not as bonus bosses. Rather, I would prefer if they were bosses as part of the story along with the Rock and Ice Titan. I would love to fight each of them as we climbed the mountain, or fight the Rock Titan while the other 3 throw obstacles at Sora or are a part of a fight with Hades in Olympus. I don't know entirely what could happen, but I want all 4 in the game for sure as part of Olympus' story.

Technically, Cyclops was a part of that gang, but let's be honest, nobody cares about him.

Soldier

Awards
But how would we fight them? wind and lava aren't necessarily solid matter, and the keyblade would easily phase right through it/increase in temperature upon contact. Rock and ice however are solid, which makes fighting them with a blunt weapon like a giant key plausible.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
But how would we fight them? wind and lava aren't necessarily solid matter, and the keyblade would easily phase right through it/increase in temperature upon contact. Rock and ice however are solid, which makes fighting them with a blunt weapon like a giant key plausible.

The Keyblade's a magical weapon. I'm sure they can invent some sort of magical excuse. Or we just plain ignore it and accept it as something gameplay related.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Dying to fight the Wind Titan. Would love to see it animated and how we would fight it.

Echoecho6

Awards
I would love this so much, but I have a feeling the Rock titan may be the only one we get to fight... It makes me wonder though, what other monsters besides the titans could we face? Do you guys think we will have another Cerberus fight since it seems to be a trend?

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I’ve been waiting for these two forever. Lbr here, the Rock Titan battle in KH1 was incredibly underwhelming. I’m hoping the KH3 trailers of him live up to the hype because the Titans deserve to be difficult bosses (like the 'gods' in FFXV). They should be able to wipe nearly all your HP out in one hit. The Cyclops is the only one with an excuse to be a wimp.

The Ice Titan battle in KH1 was decent, and I'll give them a pass for making him pathetic in BbS.

Hirokey123

Awards
The Keyblade's a magical weapon. I'm sure they can invent some sort of magical excuse. Or we just plain ignore it and accept it as something gameplay related.

It's not the logic that is the problem it's the fact they have to figure out how to make the animations work and make sense in a way that flows well with the combat. It's easy to see that's why they only did rock and ice titan because those are solids making it easy to picture how it works. Whacking a tornado and trying to simulate a good feel and weight along with satisfying animations for it all is a much more difficult thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back