REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Face My Fears
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• At least Marluxia interacted with Mother Gothel and Rapunzel; he also fit the world thematically.
    Yes and No, even if Gothel and Rapunzel saw/interacted with Marluxia ONCE none of them ever bring up Marluxia's name nor mention his name again for the remainder of the world after their encounter with him. At least with Monstropolis, Toy Box and San Fransokyo the inhabitants of the world (not just the ones that Join Sora's party) do acknowledged the member of Organization XIII and see them as a threat instead of just brushing it off and never bringing up the individual's name again like it was nothing, particularly the former when Randall had a "teamup" with Vanitas to collect negative emotions for the Unversed and Vanitas and when Mike Wazowski got furious at Vanitas for being the one responsible for bringing back Randall and having the Unversed causing chaos in Monster's Inc.
    Hey, you had asked earlier about unchained's gameplay. I went into it hoping it wouldn't be so boring that I wouldn't be able to experience the story firsthand instead of through videos on youtube. Unfortunately, the Disney worlds are pure filer, the story is told extremely sluggishly and in my opinion the way they handled quests makes the game more taxing than enjoyable. But Back Cover tells a very different story from X/Unchained so I guess I'm stuck with the walkthroughs from now on...
    just so you know, any reply to you about your reactions are said in jest so i hope you don't take offense.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…