• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. DPtheKid

Clothing line inspired by Kingdom Hearts

I am not that my friend!
  2. DPtheKid

Are you mad? Cuz I didn’t spend my time posting on a forum and lived my life in the real world. And because I wanted to jit. What kinda question is that? You give me madd hater vibes, just cuz I ain’t sitting on this forum doesn’t mean try to dim my light bro I love this series just as much as u...
  3. DPtheKid

To commentate my love for kingdom hearts I have created a brand that I believe any Kingdom Hearts fan will love! I love fashion & kingdom hearts dearly and have nothing but respect for the arts. These are 2 things that have grown up with me and made me the person I am today. I hope someone here...
  4. DPtheKid

How did you guys feel when....(SPOILERS)

Xigbar announced he was half Xehanort? I swear my jaw dropped I paused the game for a minute! Everything made so much since!
  5. DPtheKid

Potential DLC you can see

None at all sadly :frown:
  6. DPtheKid

Waiting for a 3DSXL to play KH3D?

naw I just played on my regular 3DS but someday I may get a XL.
  7. DPtheKid

MoM case

Who here is rocking theirs? :cool:
  8. DPtheKid

Secret portals?

Could anyone tell me the locals of all the secret portals or a video? When can you access them because I would really like to and thanks!
  9. DPtheKid

Proud mode tips?

Any tips for proud mode? Thanks guys
Back