• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

????????????

I was just wondering what did BHK did to have dual-weild??????? he dosent have to fuse with someone to have 2 keyblades, but Sora has to fuse with donald or goofy to have 2 keyblades. What do you think??????? :confused:
  2. H

Passion

I hope that when they release Passion in Japan, they make a english version for the USA KH 2 version game. And also i hope they make a remix like they did with Simple and Clean. What do you think????? :confused:
  3. H

Kingdom Heats 2 awards

Vote for your favorite organyzation memeber next week ill post the second part replay your reason for voting the one you voted for
  4. H

Soras new voice

if you see the new vids from comic-con and concentrate and you can hear soras voice like doing ha!!! and stuff (lol) to me he sounds very mature this time see the video and tell me what do you think about his voice. see the video and tell me what do you think about his voice. you can...
  5. H

Riku in KH-2

Ok so we talk about BHK Kairi Sora Mickey etc. But what about Riku in Kh 2 i wonder how does he looks like sora have a new outfit like would riku too. And would he be taller. What do you guys think how does he look like in KH-2? and hews personality is it going to change? How do you think...
  6. H

2 discs???

Ok i think this has been made before, but what they say that its a 2 disc that one is you play with sora and the other one with bhk is this true?. if there is a 2 disc but it dosent have to do with playing with bhk and the other with sora then tell me what they contain if it is true that...
  7. H

Pete discussion

ok so i have theory that pete can be the final boss...BUT!!!!! he could be like a malificent in kh so i want your help if you can help me but i think hes more like a malificent but i have this vibe that he could be the boss what do you think
  8. H

Bhk

Ok so ive heard and seen about some threads that talk about if mickey is playable.Well why dont people ask if BHK is playable so im going to do it cuz i think he might be playable do you think he will be playable?:confused:
  9. H

game stores showing som htings about kh 2

I went to Game Stop and they have this little tv with a dvd. When i went there i was looking for some games, then they put inhtis dvd that had game trailers for the games that are coming in whats left of 2005 right so there was one of ff advent children i was watching it then after that came a...
  10. H

kingdom hearts 2 allready for reserve

Hey guys im back! Last week i went to a Game Stop with my best freind and he sold some games then he asked what game could he reserve and the guy said that he could reserve kingdom hearts 2 he reserved it i did too yey!! just letting you know that you can reserve it. good to be back:)
  11. H

Pleaseeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey does anybody know a site were i can get only vocals from a song, u know like the words they sing but without the rhythm. Please pm or just reply it here if u know a site.
  12. H

Kingdom Hearts 2 Award part 3

This week is BEST HERO. Sora and Axel won the other 2 prts of the awards. post ur reason why u voted.
  13. H

Kingdom Hearts 2 awards part 3

This is the next award THE COOLEST CHARACTER AXEL WON THE BEST ORGANYZATION MEMBER AWARD post ur reason of why u voted.
  14. H

Kingdom Hearts2 Awards part 2

Hey the KH Awards part 1 is closed from now on and now the second part is open wich is BEST ORGINYZATION MEMBER.(sorry if its spelled bad) REPLY UR REASON WHY U VOTED?
  15. H

Kingdom hearts 2 awards part 1

This is the official KH HECGER AWARDS. Throghout this month i will be posting diffrent awards. THIS WEEK IS WHO DO U THINK IS BEST FIGHTER REPLY THE REASON WHY U VOTED FOR THA CHARACTER U VOTED. warning: This poll will be closed in 1 day so vote vote vote and please reply ur reason. also this...
  16. H

Kingdom Hearts awards

This the official HECGER KH awards. Throughout this month i will be posting diffrent tipes of awards. THIS WEEK THE FIRST PART OF THE AWARDS IS BEST FIGHTER. I forgot to put on the poll LION, YUFFIE AND CLOUD REPLAY WHY DO U THINK THE CHARACTER U CHOSE SHOULD BE THE BEST FIGHTER.;)
  17. H

Evangelion

This anime was named BEST ANIME SHOW ON 2004 also won the anime of the year in the anime awards on anime network (channel) this show is the coolest i have ever seen. And only contains 26 episodes with only 1 season. This anime has gone BIG in the US and Japan. This show is now aring on anime...
  18. H

Sephiroth or Ansem?

ok in the kh game ansem is the bad guy right. but isnt the bad guy always difiullt to beat. Well in this game its not like that Sephiroth is 10 times more dificullt than Ansem (i beat ansem the first time i saw him and Sephiroth lets say i wasted a lot of time trying to beat him). Sephiroth is...
  19. H

What Do U Think!!!!!!!

Hey, I Love This Game Now Its Time To Put Ur Opinion!!! What Do U Think Vote And Post Why!!!!!!!
  20. H

BHKand Sora

I like sora but i think BHK is the main character of kh-2 but BHK i have my doubts cuz if he was the main character he should be playable and i dont think he is playable.
Back