• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kingdom hearts 2 allready for reserve

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

hecger

Hey guys im back!

Last week i went to a Game Stop with my best freind and he sold some games then he asked what game could he reserve and the guy said that he could reserve kingdom hearts 2 he reserved it i did too yey!! just letting you know that you can reserve it.

good to be back:)

Last edited:

starry_eyed_hero

Re: kingdom hearts 2 allready to reserve

hecger said:
kool i did not know that i thought the reserving thing for kingdom hearts 2 was new sorry
It's alright, chances are they didn't start advertising the reservations until just now. Whether you know it or not, you made an amazing find. You found the beginning of Kingdom Hearts II's advertising campaign in America(I dont mean the U.S., I mean all the Americas. North, South, and Central).

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
u probably dnt get n-e thing extra yet but probably closer to the release date u will

hecger

i dont know yet if there is a special i didnt ask and the preorder gift for the game...i dont know if there is a gift, they didnt tell me if there was a gift
fallensephiroth said:
Is GameStop offering a Limited edition? I'm just asking, because I thought I heard that somewhere...

hecger

when i reserved it last week they didnt tell me nothing about a gift
starry_eyed_hero said:
They didn't tell me about a gift, but then again, I reserved mine months ago, so if there is a gift now, I doubt there was one back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back