• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kingdom hearts 2 allready for reserve

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter_1214

I reserved a copy whe I went with Twilight_soul, sallyji22 and my other friends. Reserved it 2months ago lol I have to wait only 22days now.

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
wat do u mean u only have to wait 22 days if u live in america the game doesnt come out till next year

voodoobuddhist

I reserved my copy back in April of 2004, I went into Game Crazy and they already had it for reserve. I was shocked so I reserved it.

KayradeMashi

*Attempting the 12,000th try to steath into S-E He
Re: kingdom hearts 2 allready to reserve

starry_eyed_hero said:
I reserved Kingdom Hearts 2 about 6 or 7 months ago.

6 or 7? Try July of LAST year. I went to GameCrazy in Hollywood Video on July 6, 2004 and they had a preorder up for it -_-+ So I did, because THEY said that it'll come out in Sept of that year....*sigh* Well, at least I still got it xD;; (almost threw it away >.<)

YoshiAngemon

I'm sure the gift for reserving would end up being the Greatest Hits Edition of Kingdom Hearts 1, a free game! Of course, I don't intend on reserving my copy until a truly worthy gift for doing so is announced.

starry_eyed_hero

Dam, I didn't realize how long ago I reserved Kingdom Hearts II. Ya see, I reserved it quite a while back and then hung the reciept up in my closet so I wouldn't lose it. I just went in my closet to check the date on the reciept. I reserved Kingdom Hearts II on April 28, 2005.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back