• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kingdom hearts 2 allready for reserve

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

hecger

dont worry you have plenty a lot of time to reserve it

the problem of reserving its that you go crazy from waiting a lot now that you have reserved it

lol
heartless_mage21 said:
Must Reserve Kh2.and Fast!

Last edited by a moderator:

cursed keyblade

dont double thread, ok. just go back to the one you just posted and type it there. i think it should be closed becuz ppl make way to many of these threads. and plus it has nothin to do realy with kh2. its ok.
hecger said:
i dont think it sould be

hecger

its news about kh 2 so it does have to do with kh 2
cursed keyblade said:
dont double thread, ok. just go back to the one you just posted and type it there. i think it should be closed becuz ppl make way to many of these threads. and plus it has nothin to do realy with kh2. its ok.

cursed keyblade

hes a no0b what do you think. realy man please stop posting like this. i dont want to see ppl gettin all angry with you. just go back and edit them ok. what your doing is known as SPAMMING.WE HATE SPAMMING, please stop.

hecger

ok im very sorry it wont happen again
cursed keyblade said:
hes a no0b what do you think. realy man please stop posting like this. i dont want to see ppl gettin all angry with you. just go back and edit them ok. what your doing is known as SPAMMING.WE HATE SPAMMING, please stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back