• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Keyblade difference

The dynamics of the various keyblades are subtly and explicitly stated but I still find there are loop holes that Nomura has not covered up since the beginning of Kingdom Hearts. Firstly, In kingdom hearts 1, Sora was the main weilder of the keyblade, while Riku had souleater, and then when...
  2. A

Xenoharts name?

I dont remember it ever stating that Xehanort was a shell of anyone, so how could he be a nobody, I mean couldn't his name just be Xehanort just because that's his name?
  3. A

whos namine

Actually Namine is a special nobody becuase she was born from Kairi's heart but Sora's body and that is why she doesn't fall into any of the other Nobody catergories, such as the "X".
  4. A

Warscene + Flashback scene Video Downloads (Spoilers)

Change the extension of the .pss file to .mpg and you have to play it on whatever you would play Dvd's on. I would advise the VLC player works like a charm. I think the site is www.videolan.org
  5. A

13 order

it seems the older they get, the higher the rank
  6. A

Sora and Sora?

At first I was going to just put this in the Bhk Topic, but then i realized its more that. But my question is what do you think is meant by the comment "Sora and Sora" quoted by Namine. Some people think it might be talking about BHK since the fact he said "Is that me or Sora" when looking at...
  7. A

Does This Bother You ????????

Not fighting and killing humans is what keeps Kingdom hearts rating down.
  8. A

Anagrams- I was stunned

We already knew that, but the argument is : is anagram even valid in this matter or are they just lucky guesses by elimination?
  9. A

Anagrams- I was stunned

Yeah, but its based off believein theat ever word has a secret meanign
  10. A

Anagrams- I was stunned

Cooly, anagrams are so sweet, I couldnt get anything good though.
  11. A

That would be coool if sora can be in soul calibur 3

If they used the older Sora, it can be like a little surpise or a crossover
  12. A

No, sora really isnt that short *have u not seen the life size version*. Knew sora is about 6 feet or more.
  13. A

Mystery Goo

Re: Mystery goo But Monstro is alot more fun because its challenging
  14. A

Mystery Goo

Re: Mystery goo OR in Monstro stomach
  15. A

Mystery Goo

Re: Mystery goo Find the bouncy mushrooms and keep bouncing them and u can get alot of mystery goo.
  16. A

I would love it if Sora was in it, Im talking about his older form. Sora would fit in alot better than Link would, I mean he has a list of devasting moves and he would rip someone apart. And Sora isnt that childish I mean, he purposely killed Larxene in COM out of anger, and he knew what he...
  17. A

Well there ever be ONE race?

I think that is a little possible but unethical because alot of the stuff our societies are based on have to do with the fact that there is more than one race. heck comedy wouldnt esist if there was one race, but we still all wouldnt be equal. then people with deformities will be the outcast...
  18. A

Drive Mode (V2)

uhhhh, stop watching toonami, but yeah I think they are going to fuse together.
  19. A

Zexion's Weapon

Re: Zexion You make an excellent point, but i think zexion is too good of character design to just kill off in one short connecting game.
  20. A

The GEU thoery

As stated before, we have no leads except we know that he is possibly the leader becuase he has this leader stigma about him like Marxia did when he was leader.
Back