• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora and Sora?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anti-Light2b

At first I was going to just put this in the Bhk Topic, but then i realized its more that.

But my question is what do you think is meant by the comment "Sora and Sora" quoted by Namine.
Some people think it might be talking about BHK since the fact he said "Is that me or Sora" when looking at Sora in the pod. Even though being "weak" and confusing, if Bhk's name was Sora, it would make since.

Another idea as it could be a completely different person we havent seen yet, that
"looks just like him".....Sora of course. Maybe an Order, Maybe a clone,.....but either
way there is two Soras and its bugging the heck out of me. So for I wont go insane before the game comes out, I thought it would be cool if i openly discussed it with my Forum pals.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
It's not weak in my opinion at all. It is a very good plot twists and none of us would have thought of this in the first place...

UnknownEnigma

hmm i was wondering the same thing. and i forgot what but i remember in christmas town sora says sora and i what the heck!? is it backwards or something. and sandy is sandy claws (jack) or who? i dont remember a sandy unless sandwy claws and he says all this no real santa 7 years ago. anyways i used to think that "looked just liek him" was like to the riku clone but hes dead so maybe sora. and na not weak its pretty good, strong whatever. so all in all im confused too

LittleWarrior84

I don't understand what your saying UnknownEnigma 0.o Maybe they'll do what they did in Final Fantasy X and never say BHK's name, they'll just refer to him as him or you the kid the Blond Haired Kid and so on. All we know is that he knows Sora, has his keychains and is protecting him. Where did you find out about BHK with Namine looking at the pod? *Goes to see news*

ProjectA.B.

Pretty complicated but the "Sora and Sora" wasn't really expected to be seen that way
I think it was "...those linked to Sora and Sora."
1st Sora -> Sora's friend and everybody else around him
2nd Sora -> Sora himself

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
This is confuzin, but i hope that BHK name is not Sora, it would be patetic. I just think that all this about Sora and Sora, is just Sora and people around him. Remember, those are translations, they could be wrong, we have to see the translations that Square Enix give us in the game, to be sure of what he is talking.

B

bad girl

No!!!! There is only one i say ONE sora OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONEEE
sorry for that. It would be stupid if BHK was called sora. I siriusly doubt It . it just would not feel right! Right?

black acid

Heros need Villains
now u see the whole sora and sora thing that diz is talking about. what he's trying to say is sora and bhk since they look alike. my proof is from kingdomhearts final mix when I beat the shit out of EM. he said "he looks just like u..................which means your incomplete". long story short this should also prove my opiste heart theory to be right. if u'd like to know about it please pm me

RikosTheSavior

Lol....Whats funny is that now all of this new info is out and I bet everyone who was saying "BHK is his own whole person, chosen by the Keyblade" are now probably saying whole different things...

And from the looks of things, I'd have to say that I'm sure his name will be Sora. I mean, it would match perfectly...DiZ said, "Welcome one chosen by the Keyblade." then he responds, "Is that me or Sora?" then Namine says "I control the memories around Sora and Sora..." that right there should signal that BHK is something to Sora...And now to hop to the flaming me part.

I will say this after it has probably been said a million times. I think BHK is Sora's Shell...Now before you people begin to start talking s***, let me explain. When Sora became a heartless at HOLLOW BASTION, a nobody was born at the same time at Twilight Town, a Dusk to be percise. When Kairi hugged Sora, she gave him a body...And at the same time, through their connection, gave the nobody in Twilight Town a HEART. That made him a Natural Nobody, but not a normal kind who are born regularly, since he was once a Nobody but gained a heart.

I know you are asking, "What the f*** is a Natural Nobody?" Let me explain. I think a Natural Nobody is a Nobody that has to take the form of someone who already exists....Sora exists...So BHK has to take the form of him. He can't take the exact form because then it would be confusing.

From that, I think that could be the reason why BHK can hold Keyblade and why Sora can hold one...But wait. Theres more! I also think thats sort of the reason why Sora can do drive. We know BHK and Sora have hearts...But whose to say they aren't complete? We know Sora's isn't but what about BHK? Lets say BHK and Sora both had the same Heart...But it was sort of seperated when he came back to his self. I think that he does Drive because that part of himself is missing and it allows one of his partners to fill in that gap for a short amount of time. I also think BHK is holding both the Oblivion and OathKeeper because he is doing Drive. We only see him moving his hands and doing it, but we don't ACTUALLY see him fighting. DD/ASAS was a concept meaning that was sort of a sketch of how it would be.

I also think that their clothes have to do with that. Soras is all black. BHK's is all white. I know SOMEONE out there besides me thinks something about that is fishy...I think that since his heart isn't complete, neither will his clothing....Tetsuya Nomura said the clothes have meaning and we already know it's because of Drive, but he also said we find out how he gets them. I just think perhaps their clothing is hinting something...

Back on track, I think BHK's name is Sora based on the sole fact that....well...Yeah.

Light121

i live in a house, in a town, in a country
Website
www.xanga.com
Diz said, "welcome one chosen by the keyblade", bhk responds, "are you talking to me or sora?"

to me, that sounds like that would mean they each have their own manes, because you wouldn't ask it that way if "sora" was also your name, because then if he responded, "sora" you still wouldn't know who he was talking to. i was gonna say one other thing, but i forgot.

Little_Red

betch.
The bhk is hot, and riku, axel (in a twisted weird way),ansem (again in a twisted weird way), yeah, thats it. Sora's hot too.

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
Anti-Light2b said:
At first I was going to just put this in the Bhk Topic, but then i realized its more that.

But my question is what do you think is meant by the comment "Sora and Sora" quoted by Namine.
Some people think it might be talking about BHK since the fact he said "Is that me or Sora" when looking at Sora in the pod. Even though being "weak" and confusing, if Bhk's name was Sora, it would make since.
BHK wasn't referring to the Sora in the pod when he said that. When DiZ says, "Welcome, one chosen by the Keyblade", BHK answers "Is that me or Sora" meaning, "Are you talking about me or Sora?".

I'd also like to point out that I had mentioned the possibility of BHK's name being Sora long before this trailer and the "Sora and I" and "Sora and Sora" quotes even came out.

MIND-TAKER

I'm not saying it's definite that BHK's name is gonna be Sora, but it's likely because that would explain why they've held off from telling us BHK's name for so long. But I find it surprising that, if BHK's name is indeed Sora, that they'd reveal it so casually in this trailer. So it can really go both ways.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
hey me too madness i don't think square would of told us his name because it could of been a spoiler or something!

Anti-Light2b

Ok, if Sora is bhk's name, would you think it is if
he didnt come right out and say it?

My point, a lot of people are going to merely take
it as mistranslation and forget about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back