• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Hardest Battle for you in KH1?

Uhhh. Maleficent in Dragon Form and Riku's second form for me. Made me want to smash my Television set.
  2. G

Hardest Organization 13 member?!?!

lets see. In Kingdom hearts 2? Never played the mix version yet so can't say that.. Xigbar was a pain. And Xaldin was also painful. I kind of wish we see more of Xaldin actually =p
  3. G

Does this version of Kingdom Hearts actually include 358/2 Days as well in it?

I hear it just includes the cut scenes rather than the full game
  4. G

Two different questions(Spoilers)

So we can assume that all of the members who were sent to Castle Oblivion will not be any of the vessels chosen for master Xehonart?
  5. G

Two different questions(Spoilers)

I'll just go straight to it. It's been bugging me for a bit. 1. In Dream Drop Distance Ansem The Wise Told Riku Sora had the power to return people who they thought lost forever back to original form? Can Roxas and Xion ever return to KH3 maybe? 2.The new organization 13 used to restore...
Back