• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Drive Form Leveling Up Guide

Yesturday I was bored trying to level up for Sephiroth when I decided to find easy ways to level up drive forms. I found a couple besides the obvious of just going to worlds and using the forms. Here is a guide describing how to level up Valor, Wisdom, and Master. Final form requires a...
  2. G

Your Goals Beaten?

I was wondering if anyone here did all the things they said that they were going to do before the release of KH2. I finished all my goals I believe. I beat KH1 expert mode.
  3. G

Hades Minions

I saw renders for these two guys but I was wondering if they are actually in the game and when. Also, do you get to fight them in the coliseum because that would be cool since they can change form.
  4. G

OPM Scans

Not much but pics to look at and use in sigs possibly. Also a little Q and A section regarding KH2 demo and such. I'll update as soon as the other few upload. Here are just a few scan I took from my OPM issue. Info Regarding KH2...
  5. G

KH Ultimania Vids

I just recently visited this site to look at some videos and when I click on the download link it says the file is illegal and file front won't host it. Is this just me, or for everyone? I was just wondering if these vids could be downloaded somewhere else as well. Thanks.
  6. G

Hey

I'm not really new, I registered a while ago, I just havn't been around to post anything or check out the forums. Now that KH2 is going to be coming out in the U.S. soon I decided to come back and contribute and be involved. Just some basic info, 14 years old, I do graphic artowork and music. I...
Back