• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Ultimania Vids

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gmr5

Website
www.freewebs.com
I just recently visited this site to look at some videos and when I click on the download link it says the file is illegal and file front won't host it. Is this just me, or for everyone? I was just wondering if these vids could be downloaded somewhere else as well. Thanks.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
No, KH Ultimania is also a website, and they host video's and crap (www.kh2.co.uk)

But FileFront suspended thier account for vialoting thier DMCA policies, so no mroe video's from KHU

E

Eclipse

o0o never mind i thought he was talking about the magazine.
lol they violated the DMCA policies? what's that? obviously they got in trouble or sumn XD

E

Eclipse

that's as stupid as the law that forbids illegal downloading....

the thing about that though is that they can't really do much about that, because it's too many fires to put out....too many people download, they can't sue them all. so they go after the big ones.

but yeah that sucks that KHU lost their file front accounts...yet it's pretty funny

E

Eclipse

but how were they violating? what were they uploading to file front that got them in so much trouble?

E

Eclipse

the whole point of file front is so you can download it..you can't download youtube videos

E

Eclipse

well there was one kh2 intro on filefront that was extremely hi-quality. It was like HD quality i downloaded it, and it was a huge file but it is the best quality on the internet. And you had to download a vp7 codec to watch it, which is what i did :p

gmr5

Website
www.freewebs.com
My dad downloaded a codec pack so i was already able to watch the HD Vid :) And not to gloat or anything, having cable rocks when downloading vids as high as 100mb. :)

But yeah, I wish that they still had the vids up because I didn't download them all yet.

gmr5

Website
www.freewebs.com
Kingdom Hearts 2 - Promotional Trailer 2005 #1

Kingdom Hearts 2 - Menu Trailer

Kingdom Hearts 2 - TV Spot #4

E3 2005 - Tetsuya Nomura Interview

Character Renders

Those are the names they had on the website.

E

Eclipse

e3 had a nomura interview???????????????????? wow didn't know that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back