• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Fanfiction ► A Twilit Road

Ch. 4: The Doped Up Fruit "Yeah, it was pretty cool . . . ." The endless sound of 13's voice kept talking and talking. This kid wouldn't shut up! I don't even think he needed to breathe, just to have someone there to permenintly talk there ears off! Of course, none of this bothered Mickey one...
  2. N

Lucky No. 13 My head felt like a ton of lead, and because of this that was the wittest remark I could come up with. Where was I? It was so dark, I couldn't really see anything. "I wish he'd open his eyes." That would explain it. When I finally did open them there were two giant black...
  3. N

Where the heck is the "stop" magic card?

Thanks for the help guys (spelling and otherwise,lol)! Now I shall backtrack through the game and become unbeatable!! MUHUHAHAHAHAHA*cough...* lol:D
  4. N

Where the heck is the "stop" magic card?

Can somebody help me out here? I've had KH: COM ever since Christmas but I still haven't found the stop magic card (And has been through both stories about three times already...mostly Riku's,lol). Could somebody help me please?:confused: It would be greatly appreciated...even though I can't...
  5. N

Fanfiction ► "Sora, you can't take care of anything."

Thanks for the reviews you guys:) I'm glad you think it's funny^_^ (The day starts as the bell rings for the first period in school. Of course, that would have to be Riku's and Sora's literature class, giving them no time to prepare a quick report.....) Riku: We're soo screwed. Sora...
  6. N

Okay, this is the second ch. in Twilit Road, I hope you guys are liking this....:p What will you make me choose now? Do you take the road to the light . . . or the dark? Neither, I'm taking the middle road. You mean the twilit road to dusk? No . . . to dawn . . . What a stupid idea...
  7. N

Second Part Okay, I think I'm gonna keep it at the theme before any of the Kingdom Hearts stuff happened, when they were all just kids playing on the island. I'm glad you guys liked it. (Sora and Kairi walk along the side of the beach, talking and laughing when Selphie and Tidus was by....)...
  8. N

Yeah, I did get the idea about the puppy from Rocket Power, but I can sorta see Sora doing the same thing (sorry to all those who really like Sora...)
  9. N

Riku: Hey Sora, where's that book I lent you? Sora: Book? (He scratches his head and looks around the room.) Riku: (Rolling his eyes) Yeah Sora, the book I lent you yesterday. The one we're supposed to do a report on. Remember? Sora: (Sweatdrops) Hehe, oooh, that book. Ah, (starts lifting...
  10. N

What I think is going to happen....

See, that's how I got my theory in the first place. I think that unknown is Riku, but the little bit of control that Ansem has over his heart will consume him, giving you the "bad guy". Then again, it could be Axel or someone like that just to confuse or make Sora mad,lol. By the way, I...
  11. N

I have a secret!

I don't care when it comes out, I just know it's taking to long (is going insane,lol). I heard it was suposed to come out in, like, December 3rd or 5th . . . and I think it was on this site too.
  12. N

Okay, this is a really long post but I've gotten a lot of people saying they like this story so I hope you guys do too.:p I’m so tired of decisions! Why should I have to make them all, I mean, wasn’t it Sora’s job to save the world? I can’t think like that, Sora’s my friend. . .even though...
  13. N

Naminé

Re: Naminé I hope Namine is in it and all the theories that I have about KHII would only make sense if she were somehow in it. Maybe she's connected to the BHK, sorta like Kairi's other side. I don't know, maybe that's just a stupid idea.
  14. N

Fanfiction ► Ansem <VS> A Rock

Wow, now I'm glad I have my trusty Pet Rock. I named him Finland and he will protect me from metro-baddies such as Ansem,lol!:D
  15. N

What I think is going to happen....

I think that Sora and the gang will go to Hallow Bastion (since I've seen bits and pieces of that scene,lol) and find Mickey there. Well, if Mickey's there then wouldn't Riku have to be. I think that they'll find Riku, but when they do he'll be taken over again by Ansem, making the gang have...
Back