• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What I think is going to happen....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

namine3419

I think that Sora and the gang will go to Hallow Bastion (since I've seen bits and pieces of that scene,lol) and find Mickey there. Well, if Mickey's there then wouldn't Riku have to be. I think that they'll find Riku, but when they do he'll be taken over again by Ansem, making the gang have to save him. Which, I'm probably no where close.:p

New2Ya

I'm lost...
hmm. they go to HB at the beginning of the game, and yes they meet mickey there...

i dont know, theyre gonna meet the unkonws there too...

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Actually they meet Mickey at Twilight Town where they fight the Dusk...They pretty much go to Twilight Town first since of course thats the closest world outside of Castle Oblivion.

Ansem is not gone LotD. Ansem is still in Riku's heart. Why don't u play R/R again.

RikusDarkHalf

This is what I think they go to twilight town find white things. Mickey helps them and tells them about Hollow Basiton and how they are creating more artifical Heartless there they meet Riku and also they might meet bhk there or in twilight town most 89% sure in twilight town

A

Audo

Well as said above. they meet mickey in Twilight Town and also as KL said Ansem isnt gone if you actually paid attention in R/R you would now that. Now this is what I think about Riku being at Hallow Bastion. In the trailers Sora jumps up and is about to attack a Member of the Org. Before Sora attacks the unknown starts to pull of its hood. I think its Riku and hes pulling of his hood to stop Sora from attacking or something along those lines. Its just my oppinion however

C

cloud_luver623

namine3419 said:
I think that Sora and the gang will go to Hallow Bastion (since I've seen bits and pieces of that scene,lol) and find Mickey there. Well, if Mickey's there then wouldn't Riku have to be. I think that they'll find Riku, but when they do he'll be taken over again by Ansem, making the gang have to save him. Which, I'm probably no where close.:p
i think that Riku and King Mickey got seperated when they closed Kingdom Hearts, but in CoM Mickey said that a card led him to Riku's memories and that's how they were reuntied. Riku and Mickey walked the path of Dawn and that must have lead them to Deep Dive, the forgotten world. and in ASAS you see the DWU or the BHK (other side of Sora's heart) throw Riku Oblivion. Riku must be battling away the darkness in his heart, Ansem, to return to the light. And everything started in Hollow Bastion, so it might just end there. Ansem was the king and Kairi is from there, she is his daughter. As it states in Ansem's report 11, "i have chosen one special girl. (Kairi) i don not know if she posseses a power like that of the princesses. but, there is a chance and this is an experiment. she may lead me to the place where the one who is holding the key is......i shall send her off to the ocean of different skies." that is how Kairi met Sora and Riku. Ansem seeked paradise and started researching the darkness, maybe thinking it would help him find it. he obviously got obsessed with it and needed to open Kingdom Hearts.....thinking it held suprme darkness.....but as we know...even in the deepest darkness there is a little light. believe in that light and it will guide you.

soras_army

im going to have to agree with riku-keyblade i think thats riku and hes trying to stop sora from attacking and is there to talk to him about something

namine3419

See, that's how I got my theory in the first place. I think that unknown is Riku, but the little bit of control that Ansem has over his heart will consume him, giving you the "bad guy". Then again, it could be Axel or someone like that just to confuse or make Sora mad,lol. By the way, I haven't watched all the trailers so I basically basing this on what I've seen so far on Deep Dive and that TechTv show...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back