• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Where the heck is the "stop" magic card?

Can somebody help me out here? I've had KH: COM ever since Christmas but I still haven't found the stop magic card (And has been through both stories about three times already...mostly Riku's,lol). Could somebody help me please?:confused: It would be greatly appreciated...even though I can't...
  2. N

Fanfiction ► "Sora, you can't take care of anything."

Riku: Hey Sora, where's that book I lent you? Sora: Book? (He scratches his head and looks around the room.) Riku: (Rolling his eyes) Yeah Sora, the book I lent you yesterday. The one we're supposed to do a report on. Remember? Sora: (Sweatdrops) Hehe, oooh, that book. Ah, (starts lifting...
  3. N

Fanfiction ► A Twilit Road

Okay, this is a really long post but I've gotten a lot of people saying they like this story so I hope you guys do too.:p I’m so tired of decisions! Why should I have to make them all, I mean, wasn’t it Sora’s job to save the world? I can’t think like that, Sora’s my friend. . .even though...
  4. N

What I think is going to happen....

I think that Sora and the gang will go to Hallow Bastion (since I've seen bits and pieces of that scene,lol) and find Mickey there. Well, if Mickey's there then wouldn't Riku have to be. I think that they'll find Riku, but when they do he'll be taken over again by Ansem, making the gang have...
Back