• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

Pan's Labyrinth

Is it just me or was that movie.... awesome in every way!? :)
  2. J

Sora & Kairi reunite

they'll probably kiss... I just hope it's in CG when they do
  3. J

Some minor problems with my KH2 game....

Well it must be my PS2, because the game has been doing this ever since I first bought it. I mean, it's not an actual problem because it doesn't happen constantly, but it is a little annoying. Yep, I must have a dirty PS2 or something.
  4. J

Thanks for the advice!! :thumbsup:
  5. J

When I play Kingdom Hearts 2, sometimes I think it must be a little much for my PS2... like when I go into a drive form, sometimes it does this but sometimes it doesn't, but Sora will just hang in mid-air for like twenty or even thirty seconds with the glowy stuff around him, then he'll drop...
  6. J

I'm sorry if this is a stupid question but....

What happened to the heartless and the nobodies after Sora, Riku, and Kairi got back to the islands? I mean, they are still running around, aren't they? Maybe in Kingdom Hearts 3 they can be destroyed? I'm really sorry if I sound stupid or am missing something obvious please don't flame....
  7. J

Under the cloak

I'm not a pervert or anything, but I don't think they wear anything underneath. I think those cloaks are their lives, their bodies and souls. That's a good question, though. I've never really thought about it until now.
  8. J

ugliest Organization member?

Here are my top three: 1: Xaldin 2: Vexen 3: Larxene three ugly men jk lol
  9. J

ugliest Organization member?

I would choose Xaldin
  10. J

about anti-form

Heh.....this is pretty interesting. Does anyone think it could have anything to do with Sora turning into a heartless in Kingom Hearts 1? Thanks for all your info and stuff.
  11. J

about anti-form

wow....thanks....that is weird
  12. J

about anti-form

I was in Port Royal battling the Grim Reaper thing over the treasure chest, and Sora became a heartless thing with yellow eyes and a black body. I can't remember if I had chosen Master form, I think I did. I was wondering what was going on then I found out today about anti-form. Anyways, he was...
  13. J

I don't believe BHK has a name.....

um...sorry....I think?
  14. J

I don't believe BHK has a name.....

don't ask why.....I also think that in Deep Dive, the unknown sitting on the rock is Riku, and the one with the glowing eye is Diz.....the sitting unknown may be reffering (sp?) to how Night-light looks like Ansem so much when he says "he looks just like you"....just a thought.....and I'm sorry...
  15. J

How do I submit an image to the image gallery?

Who do I e-mail? I don't know...
  16. J

Where can I find the Kingdom Hearts soundtrack?

well thanks anyways lol
  17. J

if you could keep/have anyone in your party who'd it be

probably Arnold Schwarzeneggar lol.... seriously, Cloud or Riku
  18. J

kh2 song

excuse me....I meant to say Simple and Clean for the ending
  19. J

kh2 song

I loved Simple and Clean, but I would be happy if they had a different song for KH2....just not for it to be overused....like a different song for the opening and Simple and Clean for the begining (sp?)
  20. J

Where can I find the Kingdom Hearts soundtrack?

oh sorry for the double-post
Back