• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I don't believe BHK has a name.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeremy_8291

don't ask why.....I also think that in Deep Dive, the unknown sitting on the rock is Riku, and the one with the glowing eye is Diz.....the sitting unknown may be reffering (sp?) to how Night-light looks like Ansem so much when he says "he looks just like you"....just a thought.....and I'm sorry if I'm spamming or doing something wrong, I'm kinda new....

T

The_Superior2345

how would they call him if he doesn't have a name?

T

The_Superior2345

shortythugsta said:
bhk vhas a name and the unknown sitting on the rock is not rikuand the geu is not diz u got it all wrong dont post another pointless thread agian
give him a break will ya? its just a theory.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
jeremy_8291 said:
um...sorry....I think?
dont say sorry i think geu was an early concept of DiZ and when they say he looks just like you he was referring to ansem but the person sitting onthe rock didnt have long silvery hair like riku so it wasnt him and body figure wasnt the same

Solidsocom

Shorty is right man. Please play chain of memories and bring the best light that we have about unknowns and the organization. Other than that, Diz isn't comfirmed to be an unknown. And why do you bring up the organization when your thread says BHK, NOOOB. I know that I've only posted 6 times now coming to 7 but thats because I read it and not answer for no particualr reason.

Oh and please please don't love BHK cause there isn't anything to love him by.

shortythugsta

G0t anth1ng 2 say b1+ch ?
Solidsocom said:
Shorty is right man. Please play chain of memories and bring the best light that we have about unknowns and the organization. Other than that, Diz isn't comfirmed to be an unknown. And why do you bring up the organization when your thread says BHK, NOOOB. I know that I've only posted 6 times now coming to 7 but thats because I read it and not answer for no particualr reason.

Oh and please please don't love BHK cause there isn't anything to love him by.

that good u see it my way i was just informing him because he needs to no the truth

Doushitemo

The BHK definitely has a name, since Nomura said he was deciding on when he should tell us what it is.
I really have no idea who the sitting unknown is, and I have a hard time believing that the GEU is either DiZ, Ansem, BHK, or Sora, as some people have said, because of this picture:
http://www.gamingredients.com/features/indepth/deepdive/images/fig09.jpg
(note: I didn't put the words on the picture. >_>)
I mean, the GEU has huge hips! And it looks like he/she has a chest, too. GEU has to a girl; there is no way a guy could have hips that big...
Anyway, I really don't know who the GEU and SU are, but BHK definitely has a name.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
hey... you guys

DON'T BE @SSHOLES TO N00BS

sry to say this

but if i can't do it NOONE CAN

now back on topic

ah he does have a name they just haven't disclosed it yet

Last edited:

iholdthekeys

honestly 2 tell u the truth i saw those pics b4........ and the only thought that comes 2 mind................ is who would check 2 c if the character is a woman by staring at the chest and replaying the video over and over again 2 verify.......... and then the hips thing 2............ i mean the heartless sign is fine with me.......... but 2 go and start pointing arrows at their chest and stuff........ it makes me question if they own kh or if kh owns them....

Doushitemo

iholdthekeys said:
honestly 2 tell u the truth i saw those pics b4........ and the only thought that comes 2 mind................ is who would check 2 c if the character is a woman by staring at the chest and replaying the video over and over again 2 verify.......... and then the hips thing 2............ i mean the heartless sign is fine with me.......... but 2 go and start pointing arrows at their chest and stuff........ it makes me question if they own kh or if kh owns them....
Lol. Well the point is, someone did take time to do that...and it seems to show that the GEU is a girl.

sinharvest_angel

iholdthekeys, no she didnt have glowing eyes, and i dont think that she was important enough to be in deep dive

iholdthekeys

pwn3d to the max said:
but seeing as she is dead.....( i think i don't remember) it can't be her

it can be though.......... cuz i mean COM did come out after that trailer........ and it was all a bunch of character concept designs......... so it might have been her...... and onewingedangel larxene does have glowing eyes.......... like they don't glow but they're yellow.......... she has the yellow claws, hair, and eyes........ so in the dark....... i think that kind of qualifies as glowing mayb not 2 u but 2 me that qualifies as a certified possiblie GEU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back