• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

wait just one minute.........

you guys do know that the rating system changes depending on the capabilities of the systems and on how well OTHER new games are rated, right? For instance, the software has become increasingly enhanced so that it takes less power to do more. So if they didn't improve THAT on the same curve as...
  2. B

English lyric at the end of Passion?

she also says my heart is a battleground when sora is climbing the stairs in the opening fmv Edited: Soraox got to it first
  3. B

Reverse Rebirth 2?

I think that if they didn't do a Reverse Rebirth 2 thing, then they should at least make a new game called Kingdom Hearts: Riku's Story or something, that does everything from KH, KH:CoM and KH2 using just Riku. That'd be sweet
  4. B

Clothes significance?

I was wondering about the significance of the clothes in kh2. Sora gets his sweet new black outfit. (like the heartless) BHK has a greyish/white outfit. (like the nobodies) mickey has his cloak (like the order) and his new red outfit (like diz?) and riku also has a cloak. I believe that Nomura...
  5. B

KHII's end revealed

I listened to it and as far as I can tell, something emotional will result but I don't think it's going to be REALLY sad, maybe a little though. My thoughts are that a character is still going to be separated from the rest at the end of the game. Possibly Riku? But I think that Sora and Kairi...
  6. B

Theory on Keyblade Wielders

oh...and it's also XIII(13), not XII(12)
  7. B

hmm... good to know I'm not entirely crazy but I have theories galore those were just a couple of them another would be that dawn and twilight are the same (like Teny said) but also that they are Bringing both light and Dark together, hense the fact that BHK has two Keyblades. And that would...
  8. B

The different parts of the keyblade (as I have observed) are Light(day), Darkness(night),Twilight(end of the day, just before night), and Dawn(morning) My theory on the weilders of these Keyblades are as follows: Light:Mickey Dark:Sora Twilight:BHK Dawn:Riku For Sora you might be thinking "NO...
  9. B

theory on shells.

I doubt that Namine is a shell, but we do know that she is a different existence of Kairi because it says as much in KH:CoM BHK is also probably another existence of Sora but I still doubt he is a mere shell. And I think we have all agreed that Diz is Ansems shell. Regarding one of...
  10. B

e3 trailer

did anyone else notice that he was only wielding one keyblade? So far that's the only scene that the BHK does that. (Unless I missed something.....) Maybe that has some meaning...like, this was maybe before he had 2...and Diz spoke to him and gave him new abilities.
  11. B

Dual-Wielder in DD/ASAS not actually BHK?

I know it's been confirmed that the BHK can wield 2 keyblades...but a thought just struck me (doesn't happen very often), what if the dual-wielder in DD/ASAS is actually Sora, maybe in his morphed mode with goofy? And he's just wearing an "Unknown" cloak. What do you guys think?
  12. B

Sora+Donald=A REALLY fast Sora

maybe magic comes from your feet... *jumps* nothin...oh well, worth a shot :D
  13. B

sora (existance theory)

If you've played KH:CoM, then technically it should look like this Light=Riku,Mickey Dark=Riku Twilight=BHK Present=Sora Because in Riku, there is both darkness and light spiralling together. Which makes it all the more confusing. My real theory Light=Mickey Dark=Sora (let me explain)...
  14. B

Namine's Role

Namine is certain to be in KH2 and if not in person, she will be referenced. After all, she is a different version of Kairi. And to GTX, I think you're right about where the roads lead.
Back