• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

wait just one minute.........

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
thespyder1125 said:
:mad: just beacause you don't like what they say doesn't mean that they're stupid

just beacause it got a lower score doesn't mean it's bad. just that mayby one little thing is a little less quality

no, I just hate the magazine myself, dont know why I just do.........I only like egm.........welcome to ze forums......

bum51

you guys do know that the rating system changes depending on the capabilities of the systems and on how well OTHER new games are rated, right?

For instance, the software has become increasingly enhanced so that it takes less power to do more. So if they didn't improve THAT on the same curve as other games have changed, which is quite possible if they are working on 3/4 year old software, then the rating will go down.

Now, if you rated it on the old rating system, then it quite possibly could have gotten a higher rating!

The_Way_To_Dawn

People, shut up about the review. Everyone's entitled to an opinion, and just because they aren't going ga-ga over it doesn't mean they said it's a bad game. Both are rated an almost perfect score, so quit your bitching and just be happy. If it'd have been like a four, I could understand. But please. They're good scores in any event, so stop complaining and be happy. No game is perfect, so don't lose your mind because they're entitled to their opinion. It's THEIRS, remember?

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
bum51 said:
you guys do know that the rating system changes depending on the capabilities of the systems and on how well OTHER new games are rated, right?

For instance, the software has become increasingly enhanced so that it takes less power to do more. So if they didn't improve THAT on the same curve as other games have changed, which is quite possible if they are working on 3/4 year old software, then the rating will go down.

Now, if you rated it on the old rating system, then it quite possibly could have gotten a higher rating!

hmmmm.......good point.......:D

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
Roxas12 said:
i'm starting to think that either game informer is not too bright
or that this is a bogus review
i would have thought this was obvious...

this is becuase game informer reveiwed the japanese version of kh2, and the english version of kh1

what would you give as a rating to a game you couldnt understand? not understanding makes the entire storyline alot less "thrilling"

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
That is just how game informer is. They probably don't remeber what they gave Kingdom Hearts. But they probably remebered that gave it a good score though. They gave Kingdom Hearts 2 a 9 out of 10 and you know how harsh the game informer is. It does not matter what they think it matters what the gamers think. To me I think Kingdom Hearts 2 is a better game hands down.

Ultima Kid

i think that game informer gave 9.5/10 to kh1 and kh2 9/10 because kh2 didnt even came out yet n they dont even no if its better than kh1 yet..which it will i hope...just watch,probaly one week or more after the release of kh2 the rating will change n it jus might b more than kh1 rating now

Vzam

Bronze Member
Yea lets get serious, why does anyone base an opinion off others? If you think something is cool, then further research it and possibly invest in it...Dont be a bitch to some fat guy over at game informers telling you its not as good. By the way, KH was released a long time ago. Gameinformers didnt know the true capabilities of ps2 until now so obviously they will rank on a harder scale then they did for kh1...

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Um.......since when is a rating of 9/10 considered worst? If anything, you guys should be jumping with joy. And the only reason KH2's rating isn't as high as KH1 is because the storyline while darker isn't as powerful or emotional as KH1. Doesn't mean the storyline isn't bad, it's just not as good as Kh1's emotional story.

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
Roxas12 said:
listen...if game informer gave KH2 a 9 out of 10 then
why would they give kh1 a 9.5. out of ten?
see look:http://www.gameinformer.com/Games/Review/200210/R03.0731.1541.35640.htm
that makes no sense whatsoever
i mean kh2 can't possibly be worse than kh1!

Yes, it can. Just because it's a sequel doesn't mean its BETTER. Infact, the opposite is the trend. Sequels are usually worse than the original. In the gaming world, I think they are generally the same unless the have advanced in some way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back