• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

Fanfiction ► KHAD, Fan Fiction Hosting

Ah... good memories of the place that started my... *ahem* If there are any authors out there willing to share their fan fictions, please send me an email at iamwinsty@gmail.com, and I will gladly host your fan fiction here: http://khad.morethanart.org/off.html Of course, must be FF/KH...
  2. O

OMG WTF LOLZ Assignment #4

To celebrate the next generation consoles, you can make anthing (sig, splash, wallpaper, whatever) that has anything to do with either PS3, X-Box 360 or The Revolution. Due date: 2/6/06
  3. O

FFVII Remake anybody?

I wasn't supposed to post anywhere else other than graphics, but who cares? Anyways, as you all know, there have been lots of rumours and stuff about a FFVII remake, so I made a petition for it. Sign if you would like to see a FFVII remake. Of course, even if you do, it doesn't guarantee...
  4. O

OMG WTF LOLZ Assignment #3

Time to make a splash thingo. Here are some examples. Details: Theme: Any, but stockless (which means no pictures. Just the background) Due Date: 22/5/05 And to any CD members who for some reason come here, the text in the first example is just a joke. Although, we may be better...
  5. O

OMG WTF LOLZ assignment 2

This time, I want everybody to make a signature. Theme: Anime :) Due date: 11/5/05
Back