• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FFVII Remake anybody?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

omnislasher_VII

I wasn't supposed to post anywhere else other than graphics, but who cares?

Anyways, as you all know, there have been lots of rumours and stuff about a FFVII remake, so I made a petition for it.

Sign if you would like to see a FFVII remake. Of course, even if you do, it doesn't guarantee anything.

http://www.petitiononline.com/ffviirmk/petition.html

Spread it, and hope that we can get a lot of people.

~*Luna*~

o_O I signed it, but I doubt they'll remake it. ~.~ I signed an FFVII petetion like..5 years ago. o_O But still, no remake. >.< But I signed it anyway. XD

Cloud302

In my room playing PS2 (hopefully soon to be PS3)
I signed it. We might not even need to send them this petition though. Since they've already remade the opening cinematic, that might mean that they're already planning on remaking it. And it would be the meanest thing Square has ever done if they made that, showed it to FF fans, and then said they wouldn't remake the rest. Think about it. If they remade that, I say there's 60% chance they'll remake the whole game. They fear the wrath of the fanboys.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
I don't think it will work. If Square Enix even reads the petition to begin with. If they are going to remake a game, they already know if the are or not. I don't think a petition will do that much good. I mean, if they have a trailer, I am sure they know if the are going to tr and make a remake or not.

Kyuubi

Mage Killer
I don't see the point. The game wasn't very good at first. They should only even think of it when they aren't making any game, because its a waste of time.

Cloud302

In my room playing PS2 (hopefully soon to be PS3)
If they did remake that game, they would make an insane profit off of it. Nearly every person that liked FF7 have been secretly hoping (ever since Square returned to the world of FF7) that Square would remake it. Like I've said before, I know I'd buy it, and most of my friends would too. It has so many fans. I They'd probably sell over a million copies of it on the first day. And it would probably have half a million pre-orders at least. The main thing is, Square would be giving the fans what they want, and when we get what we want, they get rich, so it would be very wise for them to remake it.

DarkKai said:
yea basicly. Plus i dont know if one could make a decent game based on a what hour, hour and a half movie? Even if it is FF7.

You never know they could add in some extra boses and stuff

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
An Advent Children game, are you guys kidding me? Final Fantasy is a very serious games series, d'you really think they're going to make another FFVII game, let alone a MOVIE one!?

VersionX said:
An Advent Children game, are you guys kidding me? Final Fantasy is a very serious games series, d'you really think they're going to make another FFVII game, let alone a MOVIE one!?

yes quite possibly...

New2Ya

I'm lost...
VersionX said:
Well, give me some reasons as to why it might be possible. I've gaven some to back mine up.
Hmmm, your reasons are facts, which are really good. So the chance they are working on a remake now? 0,1%

But the chance they will eventually start working on it? Like in 2 years? 50%

So we should all be patient, and maybe in 2010, it would be in stores, LOL!!

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
I wouldn't mind a VII remake. xD It'd be pretty awesome. (Although Id prefer VIII ¬¬)

But I would detest an Advent Children game..

Well what if they made a sequel to advent children... FF7 triology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back