• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Your Decks: CoM GBA vs. Re: CoM

I havent gotten to far in the game yet. Maybe three hours of play. But from what I remember I find alot of the sleights a little harder to use in RE:COM, cause movement is alot diverse. So I guess my deck is affected by that.
  2. R

So, I'm a tad upset.

I'm near Toronto, Ontario and I just got my copy yesterday. There was a good few at EB games, and Im pretty sure I saw one copy at Toys-R-Us.
  3. R

ES Boss Fight Footage

But now I'm really confused. Isn't this soldier the same one the "Birth by sleep" video? I'm pretty sure the guy in the secret ending looked nothing like Xehanort. Plus when Xehanort was seperated he was researching the heartless...so he couldn't be this soldier, cause it looks like who knows...
  4. R

Fuse with BHK??

I agree with you all It makes lots of sense even if you look at sora's pants in the master form there is the symbol of bhk's necklace. But i dont think its right. I think when they become complete it more in depth with story. Just not some form of a sort
  5. R

master form

Sure... All that but i was looking at the picture of Sora in the form and there was the symbol of BHK's necklace on his pants^^ Connection?
  6. R

Zexion Kh2 Confirmed!?!?!?

But aren't there 2 new members with white/silver hair? One has to be Zexion in my view^^
  7. R

Mickey and the New Trailer

BUt this is when mickey's fighting that Org. Member isn't it?
  8. R

Yellow Fusion

I really dont think it will be world based..... So maybe it could be Mickey? Someway? Somehow... or maybe it isn't evena character. Maybe an ITEM! like the golden keybladE? OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AHHHHHHH!!!
  9. R

KHII is coming, yet no Riku

I agree as you know that Nomura said that all we have seen is only a sample. As he puts it^^
  10. R

Mickey and the New Trailer

I noticed that in the new trailer where mickey takes his robe off and has the keyblade. You can see some figures in the background which awfully resemble Sora and the gang that have collapsed. So mickey comes to the rescue...again? Cause you know how way back in the begiing when mickey saved...
  11. R

It would be nice if...

Maybe as a summon character if XIII is made? If they still have summon characters...
  12. R

tgs 05 with subs!

Just reading those subs is getting me so hyped up for the game><
  13. R

Cloud and Leon

The fusing i strongly disbeleive but i do hope for some playable cloud character or maybe a cross of the story which will porbbaly be very good^^
  14. R

Kh2 For Ps3?????

Um nope^^ Thats not possible... it's been confirmed for PS2 and PS3's coming out in 2006 and KH2 is coming out this year so... yep thats my proof
  15. R

WHOA... News on another World

...Lol^^ Star Wars...
  16. R

3 org. members gone

I never knew he was confirmed to be... Wow learning so many new things
  17. R

WHOA... News on another World

Well anything can happen^^ The other scenes seem right...And i have a little theory explaining the Namine at Olympus. If you look through the trailers alot of things happen at Olympus and also KH2 is somehow linked to the Netherworlds right? And maybe just maybe Riku could be playable. He was...
  18. R

My guess: KH2 will be hard...

But let's hope it's not too hard. I lose interest in games that are too hard. Like the ones where you have to level alot before you can get to the next stage. But on the otherside that could be good too^^
  19. R

Sora+Donald=A REALLY fast Sora

I saw that too^^ I got it paused at the exaxt moment but i couldnt get a picture for some odd reason...^^;
  20. R

Sora+Donald=A REALLY fast Sora

Well that's what i thought at the beginning but a few seconds after the transformation. Only his feet glowed, plus it was a different kind of glow then the one of his transformation
Back