• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

3 org. members gone

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

monkey_boy

I think that Mickey, Riku, and BHK joined the organization because in COM, three org. members died, so they had to keep the number of them 13, so they added 3 new members. the members that I think died were Vexen, because they made his death a big deal, Lexaeus, because he was just a minor character that didn't matter much, an Marluxia because he was the final boss, and they wouldn't make both him AND Ansem come back to life, so they chose the most important one.

A

Audo

BHK hasnt been confirmed as apart of the Org. Netheir has Riku or Mickey but we assume they are. Larxene,Vexen,Lexeaus,Marluxia and Zexion all died.

monkey_boy

Riku-Keyblade said:
BHK hasnt been confirmed as apart of the Org. Netheir has Riku or Mickey but we assume they are. Larxene,Vexen,Lexeaus,Marluxia and Zexion all died.

Nomura confirmed that DD and ASAS were more than just concept art, so BHK is an unkown.

when did it show that Zexion died? he just teleported because he was being beaten up. and it never showed Larxene die either. with Larxene, Vexen, and Marluxia, it put more depth into their deaths. and Zexion never really did anything, so they wouldn't kill him off yet. and Larxene seems as important as Axel, so they wouldn't kill her off just yet, either.

One-Winged-Angel

monkey_boy said:
I think that Mickey, Riku, and BHK joined the organization because in COM, three org. members died, so they had to keep the number of them 13, so they added 3 new members. the members that I think died were Vexen, because they made his death a big deal, Lexaeus, because he was just a minor character that didn't matter much, an Marluxia because he was the final boss, and they wouldn't make both him AND Ansem come back to life, so they chose the most important one.

wow wow wow, when was it confirmed that there were only 13 of them, for all we know there could be alot more............

monkey_boy

One-Winged-Angel said:
wow wow wow, when was it confirmed that there were only 13 of them, for all we know there could be alot more............

In the opening, there is a scene where Namine drawing Castle Oblivion and that image overlaps with the real thing but does that mean that the Castle was created out of Namine's drawing?

That is incorrect. Castle Oblivion is under the orders of a member of the "org", Marluxia and Namine is taken there by them. Within the Castle, the org members are conducting a little research but the real meaning of the "Organization" will be explained fuly in KHII. For now those aspects remain obscur so it is a relativeley enigmatic group. Incidently, there are 13 members in the Organization, therefor some have yet to be introduced.

this is from a 7-page long interview from Nomura, mostly about CoM, but not many people were patient enough to read it. This can be found in khu (kh2.co.uk)
on page 4. the bottom story: KH:CoM ultimania-Nomura interview [page's 3-7]

DarrcEnigma

We (Sora/Riku) killed Larxene, Marluxia and Lexaeus ourselves. We beat Vexen and Axel senseless, but Vexen was actually finished off. As for Zexion, Riku Replica absorbed him. Play R/R again and you'll see the scene. Soon after that the conversation between Riku and his Replica at Twilight Town confirms that Zexion was absorbed.

As for your theory, it's more than likely wrong. You can't just "replace" members, because the new members won't have the same numbers and, in a way, the Organization will become larger than 13.

And outside of ASAS/DD the BHK hasn't been shown wearing the Enigma Coat. More importantly just because someone is a Nobody/Shell or wearing the Enigma doesn't mean that they're a member of the Organization...

monkey_boy

what does Axel say the purpose of the org. is? to unlock the secrets of the heart. To me, that seems like something that Mickey, Riku, and most likely BHK would join. and maybe after one of them dies, the rest just move up a rank. And Riku never came in contact with Larxene or Marluxia, and Sora never came in contact with Lexaeus. And even so, they could come up with other replacements for the other two that may or may not have died.

DarrcEnigma

monkey_boy said:
what does Axel say the purpose of the org. is? to unlock the secrets of the heart. To me, that seems like something that Mickey, Riku, and most likely BHK would join. and maybe after one of them dies, the rest just move up a rank. And Riku never came in contact with Larxene or Marluxia, and Sora never came in contact with Lexaeus. And even so, they could come up with other replacements for the other two that may or may not have died.
Mickey, Riku and Sora just fought for their lives against the Organization, there's no way any of them would willingly join them. And yes, I'm aware not all members were met by Riku or Sora alone. Between the two of them all six were beaten and/or killed, however.

As for their numbers, they do not represent rank:
Vexen: No. 4 in the Organization. He, Lexaeus, and Zexion have been in the group since it's inception, and there is no love lost between them and neophytes like Marluxia.
"Neophyte" means "novice" or "beginner." Hopefully you know what inception means...

monkey_boy

DarrcEnigma said:
Mickey, Riku and Sora just fought for their lives against the Organization, there's no way any of them would willingly join them. And yes, I'm aware not all members were met by Riku or Sora alone. Between the two of them all six were beaten and/or killed, however.

As for their numbers, they do not represent rank:

"Neophyte" means "novice" or "beginner." Hopefully you know what inception means...

Mickey only fought against Ansem, Sora didn't join the org. because he's stuck in a flower, and Riku was fighting for his life because he wasn't part of the org., so they had no use for him. now they do. And why would Nomura give them the cloaks if they weren't org. members? And how do you know the numbers don't represent rank? did Nomura tell you?

DarrcEnigma

monkey_boy said:
Mickey only fought against Ansem, Sora didn't join the org. because he's stuck in a flower, and Riku was fighting for his life because he wasn't part of the org., so they had no use for him. now they do. And why would Nomura give them the cloaks if they weren't org. members? And how do you know the numbers don't represent rank? did Nomura tell you?
So you're telling me that if a group of people just tried to kill you, but then found a use for you, that you'd join them? ... I don't think so.

And yes, he would -- because from what I've seen the current Mickey and Riku are Shells. And, obviously, so are the Organization members.

As for rank, I've already shown why I believe that. So before you throw Nomura's name in my face, show me something to back up why Marluxia is number 11 and in charge, or why Lexaeus is lower than Vexen when he's obviously the superior fighter.

monkey_boy

DarrcEnigma said:
So you're telling me that if a group of people just tried to kill you, but then found a use for you, that you'd join them? ... I don't think so.

And yes, he would -- because from what I've seen the current Mickey and Riku are Shells. And, obviously, so are the Organization members.

As for rank, I've already shown why I believe that. So before you throw Nomura's name in my face, show me something to back up why Marluxia is number 11 and in charge, or why Lexaeus is lower than Vexen when he's obviously the superior fighter.

when I say rank, that could mean rank by order of joining, or rank by ability. and if a high-ranking person like a president of a company dies, usually the vice-president would take over, so Axel would be I think #6 or #7.

And IF Riku and Mickey were shells, and shells automatically are wearing cloaks, then why aren't Riku and Mickey wearing the cloaks throughout CoM? and there's no proof that Riku and Mickey are shells. it just says they escaped from the dark realm.

And if there's the possibility they'd try to kill me again, yes, I probably would join them.

Also, why are you doing this to me tonight? the entire night you've been on my back. I have to go.

DarrcEnigma

monkey_boy said:
And IF Riku and Mickey were shells, and shells automatically are wearing cloaks, then why aren't Riku and Mickey wearing the cloaks throughout CoM? and there's no proof that Riku and Mickey are shells. it just says they escaped from the dark realm.
If you haven't noticed, reality really has no place in Castle Oblivion. The clothing bit may have been Naminé's doing, much like Replicas good luck charm was actually a World Card. Whether or not they're Shells is probably more personal opinion than anything right now.

Also, why are you doing this to me tonight? the entire night you've been on my back. I have to go.
Eh, it's nothing personal; I don't get involved in many threads. The ones I do I follow through with until they die off. You just had two similar threads that interested me...

Non-Existant One

monkey_boy said:
Nomura confirmed that DD and ASAS were more than just concept art, so BHK is an unkown.

when did it show that Zexion died? he just teleported because he was being beaten up. and it never showed Larxene die either. with Larxene, Vexen, and Marluxia, it put more depth into their deaths. and Zexion never really did anything, so they wouldn't kill him off yet. and Larxene seems as important as Axel, so they wouldn't kill her off just yet, either.

Yes Nomura confirmed that DD and ASAS wern't just concepts but that doesn't automatically make the BHK an Org. member.

After Zexion teleported he ended up in one of the rooms in CO and the Riku Replica showed up. The other Org. membs. in the room were saying stuff like go ahead and finish him and stuff like that and the RR walked up to Zexion prepared to kill him. The screen then fades to black. Considering that you see the RR and have to fight it once more after the scene with Z and RR one can only assume how there fight ended.
Larxene was killed by Sora (you/player of the adventure) you had to fight her a few times in the game but the last time you fight her she says stuff like how can I lose to someone you and and she fades away.
Vexen was killed by axel.
Axel didn't die, and Marluxia died by Soras hands.

Reiyoku

I never knew he was confirmed to be...
Wow learning so many new things

firstcitytofall

Website
www.myspace.com
i think that BHK isnt a part of the organization, maybe riku and mickey somehow snuck in, but i dont think we will know more about this any time soon, and i there has been a comfirmation that there are only thirteen org members, in one of the newsletters on the kh2.net website it talks about this kingdom hearts will wrap up the story with the org members, and in another one it talks about there being only thirteen org members, i will try and find it and tell every one the link...

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
I think that Mickey, Riku, and BHK joined the organization because in COM, three org. members died

5 died. Why don't you play again.

And the BHK isn't in the Org. Do you see him running around in an Org coat fighting Sora? No, he is a boy hanging out with his friends.

so they added 3 new members.

And now there is 11 members? Ummm no.

the members that I think died were Vexen, because they made his death a big deal, Lexaeus, because he was just a minor character that didn't matter much, an Marluxia because he was the final boss, and they wouldn't make both him AND Ansem come back to life, so they chose the most important one.

You think Vexen died? Ummm no. There is no think. There is only he is dead or he is alive. Think isn't an option. And 2 more died.

No he didn't. You need to read that again. DD and ASAS are early concepts no matter what you say.

(Concept = Idea)

And they changed some stuff that was in DD and ASAS, And an obvious change was the BHK's appearance.

Plus just becuz you wear the coat doesn't mean you are an Unknown or a part of the Org. I could buy one of the internet but you won't see little kids fighting me with wooden keyblades talking about I'm in the Org and must be stopped.

when did it show that Zexion died? he just teleported because he was being beaten up.

He was absorbed the RR who was later killed by Riku.

Play CoM again.

and it never showed Larxene die either.

So, all the Unknown just disappeared when they were destroyed. So that doesn't mean they didn't die or they did die. But it's safe to ASSUME they are dead.

with Larxene, Vexen, and Marluxia, it put more depth into their deaths.

Okay so...that only gives them a better reason to bring them back. DURR.

and Zexion never really did anything, so they wouldn't kill him off yet.

And? That doesn't mean anything. He could be dead...forever and never come back.

and Larxene seems as important as Axel, so they wouldn't kill her off just yet, either.

You aren't the creators. You don't know what they did or are planning to do. So you saying what they would do means nothing anyway.

And outside of ASAS/DD the BHK hasn't been shown wearing the Enigma Coat. More importantly just because someone is a Nobody/Shell or wearing the Enigma doesn't mean that they're a member of the Organization...

You forgot if they aren't a shell or nobody.

It's been proven you need a strong/pure heart to wield a keyblade. So the BHK must have a heart and can't be a shell or nobody.

But I still get your point.

what does Axel say the purpose of the org. is? to unlock the secrets of the heart. To me, that seems like something that Mickey, Riku, and most likely BHK would join.

And who told Mickey, Riku, and the BHK that is their purpose? Air?

And that's right to you. What about Nomura? Or the other people? They really don't care what you think individually.

and maybe after one of them dies, the rest just move up a rank.

That is stupid.

And Riku never came in contact with Larxene or Marluxia, and Sora never came in contact with Lexaeus. And even so, they could come up with other replacements for the other two that may or may not have died

So. Just because you haven't came into contact with someone doesn't mean anything.

And why would Nomura give them the cloaks if they weren't org. members?

Maybe they are undercover and ACTING/PRETENDING they joined the Org. That doesn't mean they joined the Org but they would still have the coats. Try thinking about that.

And how do you know the numbers don't represent rank? did Nomura tell you?

How do you know the numbers represent ranks? Did Nomura tell you this?

NO. No one knows what the numbers mean. They could mean number of joining or rank. There's proof to support both. But that doesn;t make just rank right.

'_'

Mickey wields a keyblade so he has a heart so he's not a shell. And Riku was a heart behind the door of KIngdom Hearts and got his shell back when Ansem was "destroyed" So he can't be a shell either.

when I say rank, that could mean rank by order of joining, or rank by ability. and if a high-ranking person like a president of a company dies, usually the vice-president would take over, so Axel would be I think #6 or #7.

Sure....

Maybe becuz this crap: "and shells automatically are wearing cloaks", is wrong.

Shells don't automaticallt get cloaks or just wear them.

monkey_boy

all this that you just said is all the same amount of crap that anything anybody else has said. you can't prove any of it. Nor can I. that's why it's called a THEORY.

so shut the hell up, and stop trying to prove me wrong with false info.

I hate people who pretend to know everything, when they don't know anything more than anybody else.

Libra

Your Ending Theme
Non-Existant One said:
Yes Nomura confirmed that DD and ASAS wern't just concepts but that doesn't automatically make the BHK an Org. member.

After Zexion teleported he ended up in one of the rooms in CO and the Riku Replica showed up. The other Org. membs. in the room were saying stuff like go ahead and finish him and stuff like that and the RR walked up to Zexion prepared to kill him. The screen then fades to black. Considering that you see the RR and have to fight it once more after the scene with Z and RR one can only assume how there fight ended.
Larxene was killed by Sora (you/player of the adventure) you had to fight her a few times in the game but the last time you fight her she says stuff like how can I lose to someone you and and she fades away.
Vexen was killed by axel.
Axel didn't die, and Marluxia died by Soras hands.

There weren't any Org. Members in the room. Only Axel, RR, and Zexion. Just because Zexion was absorbed doesn't mean he died. When something is absorbed it becomes part of the being then released when the being dies.

DarrcEnigma

Libra said:
then released when the being dies.
No, not always. It's usually more likely that the absorbed being would die along with the one that absorbed it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back