• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Not exactly new!

One question! How do you put avatars on? :confused:
  2. B

Hey people! I was just wonderin'..........

Ok! I finally finished the game (for the 3rd time completly.. like got everything) and I saw the after credits and the sora story... where it says another story... Anyone have any idea who thoose 2 peole are ( one on the island beach..) (another in a town with heartless) :confused:
  3. B

Lightness or Darkness?

Hey people! I want to know in CoM, Sora is a person of the light and Riku is a person of the dark...and Darkness can swallow light and light can over come darkness which is better?! :confused:
  4. B

Hey! People I want to buy this game, is it good?

Hey I want to buy this game is it any good! See I just finished the 1st one (ps2 broke when I had to beat ansem got so mad. I waited almost forever for a new one) I had to start a new game cuz someone deleted the one I was almost done with. Now I am finished. It prob. doesn't make anysense to...
  5. B

Hey is kh2 anygood?

Hey people I haven't bought the game yet. My ps2 broke and so when we buy a new one we might get kh2 game so is it good?:confused:
Back