• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hey people! I was just wonderin'..........

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueTigerCutie92

Ok! I finally finished the game (for the 3rd time completly.. like got everything) and I saw the after credits and the sora story... where it says another story... Anyone have any idea who thoose 2 peole are ( one on the island beach..) (another in a town with heartless)

:confused:

try to search these forums for stuff on "another side another story". that should help. there should be quite a few threads on it.

heartless_bane

teh girl on the island is kairi, the blinfolded unknown is thought to be riku, and the guy with the two keyblades is thought to be BHK. does that answer your question?

ouch, that was a bit cold dreamless. you could have at least put in "please", even despite the fact that it does say in your sig not to copy it unless you are a member. :\ i hope you are not that harsh in real life, you can gain a good many enemies that way. it would be nice to show some respect even if the person really pisses you off or annoys you. (sorry about my spelling, for some reason i cant spell worth a flip today :\)

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
BlueTigerCutie92 said:
Ok! I finally finished the game (for the 3rd time completly.. like got everything) and I saw the after credits and the sora story... where it says another story... Anyone have any idea who thoose 2 peole are ( one on the island beach..) (another in a town with heartless)

:confused:

That was a concept of what part of the plot would have been, but a lot of that idea has been scrapped, since BHK is no longer wearing the Org. coat.

Girl on Beach - Early concept of Kairi. They finally decided what she should look like, so now she has redish, brownish hair. Before, like inthat picture, her hair was brown, but now they decided her final appearence.

BFU - Early Concept of Riku. They most likely scrapped the idea of him wearing a blindfold and looking 21, since he's no longer seen wearing one, and shortened.

DWU - Early concept of BHK. Scapped the idea of him wearing the coat, and him appearing older, since he's no longer seen wearing the unknown coat, and shortened.

I guess that pretty much sums it up :p

beastin4kh2

KingdomUnknown said:
ouch, that was a bit cold dreamless. you could have at least put in "please", even despite the fact that it does say in your sig not to copy it unless you are a member. :\ i hope you are not that harsh in real life, you can gain a good many enemies that way. it would be nice to show some respect even if the person really pisses you off or annoys you. (sorry about my spelling, for some reason i cant spell worth a flip today :\)

yea that was kind of harsh

B

bigbadgohan

HEY IF YOU WANT AIR JORDONS I - XX (1-20) FOR ONLY 150 DOLLARS CONTACT AIM SN: MooseDude55 AND TELL HIM THAT SAAD SENT YOU. 150 DOLLARS PEOPLE THEYRE LIKE 200-400 BUCKS U SAVING A LOT!!!!!! SO CONTACT AIM SN: MooseDude55 AND SAY THAT SAAD SENT U ABOUT THE AIR JORDONS. YOU HAVE TO GIVE HIM UR INFO AND HE'LL SEND EM TO YOU. THIS IS NOT A SCAM CUZ THE GUY WHO IS SELLING IS MY BEST FRIEND U CAN TRUST HIM HE'LL MAIL EM TO U.

THE SITE TO CHECK OUT THE SHOES IS http://www.pickyourshoes.com/size/nike_jordan_lines.htm#aj19
THEYRE JORDONS I - XX (1-20) NONE OTHERS

YOU HAVE TO TELL HIM SAAD SENT YOU ITS IMPORTANT AND NESSARY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back