• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

The Powers Ynis Aielle

((If you do not want The Chronicles of Ynis Aille (the book series) to be spoiled then do not read ahead)) It all began more than thirty centuries ago. Earth in it's final days waged war upon itself. In a massive nuclear holocaust that spread through out the world the angelic beings of the...
  2. T

"We Without Mothers..."

A bright light "We have no mothers..." A strident sound "We have no fathers..." A peircing sensation "We were not birthed..." A rancid taste "We have no name..." A foul smell "We without Mothers..." A strange thought "We do not exist..." ... Sceince has been, on many...
  3. T

Gaia: In Slaughter

Before earth, before this galaxy there existed a planet far off in the oldest reaches of the universe there stood a small planet not much unlike our own housed eight human kingdoms. These kingdoms were often at war fighting for dominance over the world they called Gaia. Gaia had over millions of...
  4. T

The Second War

before anyone says anything yes this says that Satan and lucifer are two seperate beings instead of one with an interchangable name. If anyone would like an explanation why I decided on this I will happily give one Story Long ago in the grand realm of God and the heavens there had been an...
  5. T

Hollowed Passages

Earth... A solomn lonely planet sitting within the vas darkness that is our universe. For thousands and thousands of years we have lived with the single notion that we were created special. We were the ones given life by the almighty spirit or spirits that humanity worships. The truth behind...
  6. T

KH2 Lyrics

Wow that's kind of creepy. But who would actually have enough free time on there hands to actually sit there and play he song back wards. This is why artists putting back masks (I think that is what there called) in there songs. unless the person felt one hundred percent sure there was something...
  7. T

Fanfiction ► When Angels Deserve to Die

(Xiv is pronounced like Ziv) Chapter 1 All you are, all you have been, all you will be Riku scrambled to get upright in the thick soupy liquid. His feet touched the sandy bottom of the small pool he was in. On large rock sticking out of the darkness a boy sat wearing a long black coat. It had...
  8. T

Fanfiction ► When Angels Deserve to Die

This is an alternate story of the events that take place after the first Kingdom Hearts. Prelude to Destiny. A long snow covered path within the greatest darkness stood before Riku a young boy of only fifteen years. He looked around hoping to see a light which did not exist. He raised his...
  9. T

The Gate to Awakening (A Kingdom Hearts Role Play)

The heart has been through out time and space a symbol of peace, love and courage. It has become a bastion of hope to the hopeless and strength for the weak and downtrodden. It has become the symbol in which a universe of light basks in. Yet despite its praise and what it represents the heart is...
  10. T

The Order

The Order (Not a kh rp) In the late 1300's just as the bubonic plague began to wane a band of three men dedicated to dispelling the power which a so called god had over the lives of mortal man. The plague had forced them to believe that god did not exist. How could a god who is supposed to be...
  11. T

Myth: Revealing the past

Throughout history there have been tales of mystical creatures able to tap into the universe's most hollowed powers. These strange creatures have been dubbed by scientist myth and nothing more and over the years people have beileved them and has lost touch with there ancient allies. Now we...
  12. T

Remnants of

Delete this it wasn't suppose to post.
  13. T

Fanfiction ► Things KH Characters Would Never Say!!!! REBORN!!!

hhhmmmmmm you said jay blade its key blade obviously this was missed by the writter the devewloper and all betta veiewers worst post ever sora: dude im learning french Sora begins to sing http://www.funpic.hu/swf/numanuma.html this song Riku: I dont think thats french sora: what makes you...
  14. T

Fanfiction ► Things KH Characters Would Never Say!!!! REBORN!!!

on the beach riku: soo sora you wanna come over teh ma ouse sora: Uh sure Riku You could take a look at ma bannana sora: hmm!? (sora perks up) Riku Is big and yellow and its full o pataseum Sora: Really Riku: and if you squezze it it gets bigger sora: (leans over and looks at riku funny)...
  15. T

joke corner

if any one has any funny jokes theyd like to share post it here ive got two A little boy goes to his dad and asks, "What's politics?" Dad says, "Well son, let me try to explain it this way: I'm the breadwinner of the family, so let's call me Capitalism. Your Mom, she's the administrator of...
  16. T

The Coolest Heartless Ever Is...

i love neo shadow kh fm style behemoth sepheroth (he killed airith he has to be heartless) j/k n not really him sora (in heartless form) why this over the others its sora in the form of a heartless not a heartless in the form of a heartless dark side
  17. T

forums.kingdomhearts2.nt

holy shizzle if you go to kingdomhearts2.net forums youll find this weired gaming/ anime site its i dunno check it out (this ois not to advertise them this is to point out that the old site has been changed and stuff)
  18. T

Evil revived

it is the modern day there is a group of those who want to revive there long sinced deceised dark master they most kill the inncoent and steal there hearts and offer it as tribute to bring him back they need 130 hearts for the revival to work rules follow rule o da rp forum template name...
  19. T

lol i just emembered good time

i just remembered the prezidential elections hahaha and when everyone made sprite comix can anyone else remember some happy old time here at the forums
  20. T

the sora and micky connection

i was waching one of the kh2 trailers and i noticed sumthing in kh com isnt the cloths that micky wears the same as the one sora wears in kh2 or am i just imagining things
Back