• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Quick question....sorry

I need help trying to get into the Goddess of Fate tournament....I know I need to be Lvl 53 (which I am) but it's not a choice when I select one of the cups.....do I need to do someting else?
  2. R

Something funny that I found

Apparently it's a sorta parody on how the words Nobody and Heart are used in Kh2....just something to take a break from the game....or not...still kinda funny http://www.snafu-comics.com/
  3. R

Sephiroth's VA?

I came across an article listing the cast for FFVII: Advent Children and it gave well....the whole cast and it showed Sephiroth's English VA being George Newbern.....who's that? And will he be the one doing his voice in KH2? Here's the link: http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3147962
  4. R

Hikari Orchestrated sheet music...

I was wondering if anyone at all new where I could find a score or sheet music to Hikari....whether it be official or whatever post a link or PM me.....thank you.
  5. R

Benefits to a KH2:Final Mix?

I was thinking....with the first KH game after you beat everything you could see ASAS and then when KH:Final Mix came out you could see (and by see I mean totally download it off the internet) Deep Dive...so i was thinking if the NA version has more stuff (along with the secret movie) than the...
  6. R

BHK's name it seems stupid but funny....

A though just occured to me...why are people making such a big deal out of his name...everytime a "confirmed" name comes up it seems like time stops and someone tells someone else "haha i todl yuo dat was is nam" but then when it's reportedly fake the other guy is like "haha i new it...
  7. R

Thinking far ahead but...

So...yea this has been brought up many times, all the stuff about whether there will be a KH3 or not, but if there is would there be a tie in game like KH:CoM? And if there is what would be called? Keep in mind this is all just possiblity so come up with titles based on your own theories....and...
  8. R

What if they had waited?.....

I was wondering...what if KH2 was prolonged or ,not done yet at all, to release it on the PS3? And the graphics for the actaul gameplay looked like the graphics from the Deep Dive video! I imagine it would kick ass but it would be an immensely long wait for the game to come out...just wanted to...
  9. R

Passion adaptations?

I was wondering if anyone thinks that Passion would have an orchestrated version. Seeing as that's how it was done with Hikari....do you think it would sound good or is Passion not the kind of song that can be played in any other way than it is now? Also, though it seems more likely, do you...
Back