• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Benefits to a KH2:Final Mix?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rioraku

I was thinking....with the first KH game after you beat everything you could see ASAS and then when KH:Final Mix came out you could see (and by see I mean totally download it off the internet) Deep Dive...so i was thinking if the NA version has more stuff (along with the secret movie) than the Jap version and then they come out with a Final Mix of KH2...is it possible we could get another secret video, thus hinting at a KH3....(I know people are sick of this KH3 but hey this is just my opinion)

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
another secret video!..I think the secret video for KH2 is enough..plus Nomura said hes not making a final mix which means he wont put extra stuff in the american version or japan will get pissed at us and start a World War 3!!! >.<

Rioraku

WW3 eh? A bit much over a game ^ ^''.....but anywho......another thought i had (has nothing to do with orginal topic but) it would be cool if you could (for the NA release) put the language in Japanese with English subtitles or just have it English.....yea just another random thought...

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Its called interviews!!!..and theres far to many..so dont ask for a linky..you go search for it!

1948dragon_

with star ocean: till the end of time when it came out in the US it got a few extras like new characters and other things, so japan got a remake with the extras and more but when star ocean came out for the greatest hits in the US it had all the extras the remake (nothing eles) did thus giving us the option of buying the final mix in US they could do something simalar to that with kh2

got_kh2?

well, considering how long kh2 is, i'd say it'd take about 3 months to translate. not only that, but they have to have people play through the game for correct grammer. even so, i hope he finds the time to add extras (like almost every ff game)

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
I don't see any benefits.

We get extras, not fair for japs, japs get final mix, we don't.
According to the interview, since they'll be working on it late this year, we should be able to see trailers a few months into 2007, so a secret teaser that may not come true isn't neccassary imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back