• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Help!!! Need Clarity!

ok. im very confused about a few things even though i finished kh2 only two days ago. feel free to flame cuz i just want answers. firstly, what is the point of maleficent and pete in the game? they wanted to make a heartless army. yea, so what! we didn't even see it. and then Pete sorta...
  2. S

Abilities per World

Sorry if this is old but im in europe so i wouldnt noe: I heard like ages ago that you get abilites after u finish each world depending on how well u copmplete it. for example in olympus coliseum u can get zeus' thunder, herc's might, or hermes' tail. I have the limited guide and it doesnt say...
  3. S

KH2 Guides For Everyone!

I was so hyped up about the guides and so I made a decision to buy one online. I'm from Ireland, but I live in Sri Lanka right now so I was so surprised when I saw on GameStop that they send the guides to practically evry country in the world. Now I've ordered the limited edition guide ($29.99...
  4. S

Please read concerning a NEW KIND of SPOILING

OK guys/gals. You know how there is the spoiling about like the content and the storyline and whatever? well i want to tell you guys about negative spoiling. I have heard many people complaining about KH2, why its bad and stuff, and making posts about the bad stuff. This really spoils the game...
  5. S

Passion Remix!

i came across the Passion Remix. I don't know if is the official remix but it is cool anyway if you listen all the way to the end. here is the link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LI1MBCGG enjoy
  6. S

V-Jump and Dengeki Magazine release dates?

I really want to know when these two magazines are released so that I know when there is new Kingdom Hearts 2 information released. Does anyone know these dates?
  7. S

New Summons in KH2!

I have been thinking about new summons that could come up in Kingdom Hearts 2. Maybe Stitch from "Lilo and Stitch" will be one or maybe Kinai from "Brother Bear". Does anyone else have other ideas?
Back