• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Summons in KH2!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora&axel

I have been thinking about new summons that could come up in Kingdom Hearts 2. Maybe Stitch from "Lilo and Stitch" will be one or maybe Kinai from "Brother Bear". Does anyone else have other ideas?

moogles

I thought I heard somewhere that there would be no summons in KH2, but if there is I think that a character from a Disney/Pixar movie like Buzz Lightyear would be pretty cool.

emerald keyberer

Website
www.myspace.com
theres like 5 billion threads about summons in kh2 already man, and stitch is mentioned in everyone of them, i know cuz i made one just like this and had my head ripped off, have this closed before you get flammed like theres no tomorrow, ppl on this site are crazy like that

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
How about no.

If you are to make a post about ANYTHING, make sure there isn't a thread on the SAME SUBJECT.

Use the Search Bar.

Thus concludes, THE POST OF JUSTICE.

moogles

Cause we all know what an inconvienience it is to hit the back button and go to another thread. Give me a break.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
You wouldn't have to go press the back button if you use the Search Bar.

THAT'S WHAT IT'S FOR.

KHandBritney

Mary popings lm,ao......that would be inteesting to see but I dont think they would even put her on the game.

DatDot

imagine her, slashing and flying around heartless, destroying all with her umbrella !

DatDot

You dont know 'Aristocats' it's a disney classic. i was jus thinking about Pocahontas being a summon, those litle mice known as the Rescuers could lend a hand in battle. the list is endless.... i think i'm getting carried away!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back