• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

this belongs in CoM but no1 there so i posted here..

I completely agree with u and and even if she did have a nobody sora probly killed it already
  2. X

has n e 1 finished hades cup paradox in proud??

has n e 1 finished hades cup pardoz in proud??? cuz i no i havent but have u ??? lol
  3. X

Goddess of fate cup wont work hlp plz

okay i found out how to do it and nice pic keyblader1234567 it made me laugh so hard lol
  4. X

The "How far are you in KHII" thread.

im at the world that neva was woot dam ultima wep its given me problems
  5. X

Goddess of fate cup wont work hlp plz

im wonderin how to get goddess of fate chalenge cuz it aint workin for me some plzzz hlp me or tell me what to do
  6. X

I need hlp with ultima wepon

but for godesss of fate challenge it wont let me do it im already lvl 54
  7. X

Goddes of Fate?

dammit i have the same problem
  8. X

Goddes of Fate?

uuhh r u lvl 53? cuz if u are then ionno wats happenin
  9. X

ok uuhhh wheres this item that halves the amount of orealcamum i need to make it?
  10. X

aaaahhhhh this has been pissin me off for like 2hrs lol.... and i just dont no how to get 13 of those oralcunim+ i already have every thing else for it its just that item aahhh can some 1 plz tell me
  11. X

Can you believe how close it is

lol i preordered kh 2 in november lmao
  12. X

Is FF:AC any good

yup u read it just tell me about it and if u liked it or not and tell me what happens in it plzzzzz!!!!!
  13. X

Final Boss

i would have to say ansem or axel or the 1 organizeation man who u never see his face might be final boss or DiZ i hope its DiZ it will be fun to kill him or maybe pete lol not pete so i think ansom or some 1 new will be the final boss or maybe BHK heh u never no
  14. X

muahaha, look what 3 minds have done

yay good job but i dont understand it and i read it twice i only under stand the twilight stuff
  15. X

New Translations 0_0

its a old translation and riku didnt nesserslry cuz he took the twilt rod to dawn not the light or dark so riku is good and bad but acts good but hides his evil side bt uses it 4 fights
  16. X

Who is going to be your favorite character in kh2

riku and sora all the way dark riku is badass
  17. X

Theories

oohhh yes i forgot about my theory ...my theory is : ur gonna get flamed in the furture
  18. X

Theories

dude many ppl r gonna flame u so badly and when they do lmao lol
  19. X

do you think kh2 will be a two disc game

Re: do you think kh2 will be a two dic game yea thats good i would love that but it brings up another question who do u play as first BHK or Sora u never no who it will be but then again its most likly gonna be a 1 disc game
  20. X

What do you think that the final world will be?

i think the final level will be that city place in ASAS and maybe u get to fight against riku and fight along side wit BHK
Back