• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. U

freestyle ver 3

yeah someone wanted challange me so im opening a thread i need some judges im kind of new at dis
  2. U

gummy ship rollercoaster

i heard a long time ago it was probably a rumor but i heard that there was gioing to be a gummy ship ride at disney world what do u think would u go there to try it u wouldnt care
  3. U

ansems child

i have just fiquered out the connection between kari and ansem it seems when u beat captain hook theres a trailer with malificent and riku she says something like this Maleficent::D A castaway. Though his world perished, his heart did not. When we took the princess from his castle, he...
  4. U

official us kh2 web site

how come there isnt a offical us release date maybe after the jap 1 comes then maybe cuz wen u go to square it only shows khcom pleaze dont flame
  5. U

cloud questions

u know when the said cloud will have is own sub story u think that the screens when hes back to back with squall do u think thats a part of the sub story and do u think it will be a playable sub episode it would be cool if u can play wit him and squall in your party or yuffie or whoever dat...
  6. U

master mode

any one beat the game on master mode u put it on expert and choose the sword and thats master mode trying to beat seph is nearly impossible
  7. U

you kmow how u got to game spot and wen u go to kingdom hearts2 it q4 2005 they have changed it 03/1/06 i know there arent square but they are kinda legit wut think and if u wanna flame im ready to take u all :cool:
  8. U

secret bosses

from se who would u want want to be 1 of secret bosses
  9. U

theory man dats wut dey call me

at the end of kingdom heartswen riku and mickey r trapped in kingdom hearts in the back looks like the same scening from the deep dive beach so in 1 of the trailers they said soras walking on the deep dive beach so i think hell go inside kingdom hearts some way dats my theory :D
  10. U

glowing eye unown theroy

i think it might be soras heartless version tell me wut u feel
  11. U

pay backs a fish

the people at khu calling the khi noobs and and the kid who posted that the bhk name is chiara lied and hes telling the ppl at kh2 that were going crazy about that garbage lie if ur mad like me reply :mad:
  12. U

chiara is not the bhk name

the kid who made the thread didnt read the whole thread chiara stands for character wooooooooooooooooow
  13. U

need to know dis

do u think wen ur playing u have to switch back and fourth like between sora and bhk like halo and if so if u level up alot wit bhk do u think sora would be the same level cuz if i have to level up both of them and if u want just cruise around like going to different world to level up do u use...
  14. U

riku/sora/bhk theory

i have a theory i think that riku is the a part of sora's heart because like the bhk. since the bhk is twighlight and its pretty obvious that soras light i think that riku is the dark half because in the deep dive when the guy says u look like him (sora)the guy who says it to looks riku tell me...
Back