• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

theory man dats wut dey call me

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ultmakeyblademan

at the end of kingdom heartswen riku and mickey r trapped in kingdom hearts in the back looks like the same scening from the deep dive beach so in 1 of the trailers they said soras walking on the deep dive beach so i think hell go inside kingdom hearts some way dats my theory :D

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
dats a dumbass theory Deep Dive doesnt look like KH i dont why they call you the theory man deep dive is a beach KH is just darkness

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
einon_san said:
hah.. you guys crack me up... why ya gotta be so hard on the child? heh.
cause all they do is come up with theories that have no basis or anything ............something like i think BHK is Soras shell because he wears white and sora wears black

ultmakeyblademan

ok first fall its just theory second your the dumbmass i dont care i get kicked off or wut ever and the only reason i used this title is because i dint have nothing to call it im tired of pplwho think there better them becuz there new so u know wut wut ever i dont give adnm wut yall think
pease

sinharvest_angel

KID UR SIG IS TO BIG, RE-SIZE IT and sora was found floating on water, not walking, there is a huge difference, and ur title couldve been kh and dd relation or something, ur title has no relevence at all to ur theory

kade

did u guys just scare a guy away for have a theory? i mean its not like he was calling it fact.......u guys are jurks

T

The_Superior2345

RikuHeroOfDark said:
dats a dumbass theory Deep Dive doesnt look like KH i dont why they call you the theory man deep dive is a beach KH is just darkness
geez, its just a theory. he could be wrong, but he could be right, so don't go flaming him for an opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back