• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Birth by Sleep Remake

It was just a thought that came to mind if it would be cool or necessary to have square enix to make a ps2 version of Birth by Sleep (like the did for Kh RE:COM). There would probably be no point honestly, unless they make like a final mix version or somethin... hehe. But when i was watching old...
  2. C

VEN'S Keyblade confusion (Glitch)

Well first of all im trying to get enough pictures of Ven's keyblade so i can make it for myself but as i was looking i found pics from the gameplay and other pics from trailers and scans and the shape of the keyblade is switched around. In the first pic the handle of his keyblade is on the...
  3. C

Gummi Ship in Birth By Sleep

How do the new characters in BBS get around to other worlds? I was wondering if there is a gummi ship mode in BBS like in kh1 and 2. It would be pretty fun if they did put it in the game, but i thought it was a good question since nobody came around to asking that.:glare::)
  4. C

BBS music

have any of you heard the birth by sleep music? i've only heard the main theme one and the sleeping beauty level. I was just wondering if any of you have heard any other music. I got it from some downloading program so somebody in the world must of found it
  5. C

www.freewebs.com/doublebananas

sorry i didnt mean to make this an entire thread but checked it out, its fun. again sorry:unsure:
  6. C

Fanfiction ► Do any of you have this many keyblades?!?!

These are all the keyblades I made out of just meter sticks, cardboard, and ducttape. COMING SOON: 1. FENRIR 2. ULTIMA WEAPON 3. RIKU'S "WAY OF DAWN" KEYBLADE PRETTY COOL HUH? and the one on top that you havent seen before is the one i designed! some of them arent quite finished though and...
  7. C

MICKEY GETTIN SERIOUSE!

[well, mickey must play a HUGE ROLE in the future of kingdom hearts considering he is in all 3 new games. What do you guys think?IMG][/IMG]
  8. C

Ven and Roxas the same person?

me and stitch626@gmail came up with the idea of Ven being the same person as roxas in a way. Roxas is a nobody right? well what if Ven was like the human (real) roxas. like the actually roxas. its kind of hard to explain. what do you think?
  9. C

Do you think they will keep making kingdom hearts games(at least compilations)?

that would be cool if they kept making them. i would be the happiest kid in the world but i dont know. im even making my own kingdom hearts game called:kingdom hearts: double destiny!!!!!! im still finishing the story but i dont know anything about making video games, lol. but i will soon...
  10. C

gameplay scans

the birth by sleep game i think is gonna be flippin awesome!! i waas looking at the new scans and pics of some game play but man i cant wait!!:thumbsup::drool:
  11. C

what king mickey wrote in his letter

now that ive looked at the facts about "birth by sleep" i think i have a theory of what king mickey wrote in his letter at the end of kh2. he tells sora about the keyblade war and tells him that he somehow went back in time to help sora (in the past) out, because it says the game takes place...
  12. C

black character in kh games

i dont know about you guys but i think there at least should be a cool new black (african american) character in the kh games. it could be barett from ff7 cause not all the ff7 characters are in that game. i call myself the black sora and im am designing my own character (me) but i thought i...
Back