• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven and Roxas the same person?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cam1lee

me and stitch626@gmail came up with the idea of Ven being the same person as roxas in a way. Roxas is a nobody right? well what if Ven was like the human (real) roxas. like the actually roxas. its kind of hard to explain. what do you think?

Axel's Fire

Website
www.youtube.com
me and stitch626@gmail came up with the idea of Ven being the same person as roxas in a way. Roxas is a nobody right? well what if Ven was like the human (real) roxas. like the actually roxas. its kind of hard to explain. what do you think?

Yeah I see where you're coming from. You think that Ven was an actual person and then somehow got like fused with Sora right?

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
i wonder how ven and roxas are related to each other. we do know that: they look alike and they both are to be played by the same voice actor...

Fuyu

These are keys that will be revealed from playing Birth By Sleep. You will be able to separate Ven from Roxas with ease; I will hint though by connecting the story between Roxas and Sora, you will understand who Ven is.
Nomura said this in one of the interviews.. Roxas and Ven are not the same person.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
Ven+Terra=Sora=Roxas

just a thought....But if MX presumably combined with someone to produce the present Xehanort, could Terra have combined with Ven to produce Sora and Roxas? lol just an "out there" kinda thought...

Maybe Ven merges his heart with Terras for protection.

Who knows.

A

Audo

Nomura said this in one of the interviews.. Roxas and Ven are not the same person.
True he once said that the knights were all new characters (meaning Ven cant be Roxas) but he also made it a point to consider that Ven has the same face, haristyle, voice actor, clothes and most likely gayness, as Roxas does and this proves incredibly significant somehow. Personally i just think Roxas should die. I also think the Roxas in the new art doesnt look like Roxas, i think Ven looks more like Roxas in the art. Maybe they played a switcher-oo or something. oh well. it's just Roxas.

dejah

:|
they're definitely not the same person.
Nomura's already confirmed this..
there's a link to the both of them, but they're deffo not the same person.

perhaps Ven Terra and Aqua are sort of like... Sora, Riku and Kairi's ancestors?

Nomura said their(ven, terra and aqua) names would mean something
much like how sora, riku and kairi mean, Sky, Land and Sea respectively.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Actually, I think Ven might have a personality that's totally different from Roxas or Sora. Although that's presuming Terra possesses Sora's mannerisms.

Terra being like Sora? Sora is lighthearted, optimistic, and friendly. We haven't seen Terra so much as smile. He always looks grumpy or angry. I can't imagine Terra being even remotely like Sora.

Sexy Angel
Actually, I think Ven might have a personality that's totally different from Roxas or Sora. Although that's presuming Terra possesses Sora's mannerisms.

Riku has Terras... mannersim. Remember, Kingdom Key represents Terra, and Riku was supposed to reveice KK, but because of some sort of complicated process on DI, Sora got it instead.

PS: Sora was supposed to get Way to the Dawn, but because he go KK, and Riku didnt get any thing, Riku got WTD instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back