• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

other games

after seeing spiderman 3 i realized that thier might other good games out there that would go with reaction commands when i thought about it here are some my thoughtts give me yours spiderman 3 budokai tenkaichi ratchet and clank and probably many other adventure and fighting and rpgs what...
  2. K

Riku vs Roxas!

when does it happen in FM+ in recom or fm+ and where when does t happen after which cutscene or event
  3. K

Swap Magic Questions?

hey people looks like KH2FM+ isn't coming to america so i was wondering if anyone knows where i can buy one and another question does it work on a PS3 or just the PS2 :confused: links would be helpful :wub: Thank YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. K

Knight Defeated Aftermath Video

maybe not realizing it but if he did maybe he had a hard life like maybe he left when he sora was young and everyone hated him for that and since he didn't want sora to find out
  5. K

go to the youtube one i was just there and i showed it read the description he tells everything
  6. K

prize was? weren't you paying attention it was a new keyblade
  7. K

just go to the download version and click play on the player best way to watch it looks like the same guy too
  8. K

holy ****ing crap that was awesoem new keyblade
  9. K

hurry up adn process but wait maybe its some guy saying its like a late april fools day joke or something
  10. K

Armax Code Thread

thnx for the help AzoneG1
  11. K

Roxas or sora

playing as roxas was only to show us a back story to the mysterious unknown in ASAS and deep dive and basically to revive sora
  12. K

Armax Code Thread

Azone G1 plz resond tell me if you only put one line of code in or all of it
  13. K

Roxas or sora

thanx 4 all the replies guys/girls this is the first of all my threads to get more than 30 replies thanxs again
  14. K

Roxas or sora

i would close it if i know how plz someone tell me
  15. K

Roxas or sora

i know but i was just saying
  16. K

Roxas or sora

thanx 4 supporting me xxTsukixx
  17. K

Roxas or sora

ok sory
  18. K

Armax Code Thread

hey AzoneG1 when you enter the code do you insert evry line of that code or do you just insert one line and the rst of the lines are differnt ones PLZ RESPOND
  19. K

Roxas or sora

wats that got to do with anything
  20. K

Roxas or sora

i know that but if sora never lost his keyblade he would have lost because come on roxas is the dark keyblade master
Back