• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

Cant find something, halp pl0x

Hi, in the back of the box there is an image of Sora fighting an uknown, pretty much like the Sora vs Xemnas in KH1 Final Mix after you defeat Malifecent. I tried every card in hollow bastion and i cant seem to find this battle/event. Please let me know if you have found it, this was my...
  2. Z

where can i find:

where can i find the part in which sora is in hollow bastion and founds kairi in the floar and ansem in riku's body, u know, the part of I KNOW ALL THERE IS TO KNOW and that. i wana download it
  3. Z

Anime Fight beta

hello- Anime Fight is a custom game map of the great game "Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne expancion pack". It can be downloaded at s14.invisionfree.com/animefight this map is a custom hero arena where u battle with various heroes with they own special skills. in this special map u would find...
  4. Z

things that should be made

KH battle royale, where u can fight as any character of kh, kh CoM and KH2 the game should be like a marvel vd capcom style... u know
  5. Z

japanese version w/ more stuff again!?

i saw a trailer of sora in the old hollowbastion following an unknown, where sora jumps to reach the squeare structure with the heartless sing and there are various unknowns there. + some neat stuff i saw like more heartless, and the 1000 heartless chalenge in japanese version had behemoth and...
  6. Z

if u could make an uknown for kh3 how would it be?

for me... name: Zxoero elements: darkness, fire, lightings weapons: a big wierd-looking sword dificulty level: exagerately extremly highly dificult XD special attacks- a) final mix: a combination of darkness fire and lightings...wow b) stormwinds: fires a wierd black fire that decreasses hp...
  7. Z

Drive-Forms

first of all, i just saw a clip of the anti form in a battle in christmas town(new hallowin town scenario)... and its like real fast and sora almost flies.. WOW! and the final form is also great! sora wields oblivion and kingdom key, its like they both levitate! and i wonder... what neat combos...
  8. Z

ultimate drive form WHITE ONE!!! SORA+ROXAS!

u see... roxas+sora fusion has two keyblades and neither of them is holded by sora.... is like they levitate... go to khinsider.com, searc for drive forms or roxas+sora...theres 3 pics of white sora in mulans world
  9. Z

Last Drive Forms... WHITE ONE!!! ROAS + SORA!!!!

hye ppl. have u noticed that in the form of sora and roxa... sora doesnt holds the two keyblades? its like the levitate... both. not like master form where only oblivion floats. i bet u can do some amazing combos with those flying keyblades...:D
  10. Z

Analysis and Discucion-Drive forms... DD ASAS FM KH KH2

talkie about final mix, i cant believe i finaly bought it... cough cpough download it cough ahem,.... and i cant belive i finaly playted deep dive anf asas... wich are the same thing... just one adtional boss and 3 weapons in ASAS...
  11. Z

cool animes!

hellsing, evangelion, fooly cooly, naruto(untill sasukes fight with nauto, its to long), bleach, lupin, black cat, elfen lied, chrono crusade, hikaru no go, KH manga WOOOHOOO, gundam, any other????:confused:
  12. Z

best keyblade aside from ultimas

what is the coolest keyblade? i allways use oathkeeper or kingdom key. those two are my favs, cuz they just rule! and then oblivion cuz its black and have darkness as an element... how about u?
  13. Z

life, what is it anywayz? a punishment or a gift?

ppl, let the problems be washed away by the calm waters of my words XD... anywayz, let us have a nice talk here... express urself and say whatever you want...lets begin, how many of u have a problem whos perturbing u right now? how many of u feel diferent? how many of u think that u are...
  14. Z

opinions- what u like and what u dont from KH- in over all ^_^

people! whats up dudes...i was wandering, as i love kh, the whole thing, there should be fans that dislike some things...why dont you just say them out loud... and if u have kh2 pleas dont spoil it...just coment... BUT DONT SPOIL IT!!!!:)
  15. Z

is there any secret in CoM? like the dd video in KH?

i had beated the game a hundred of times and i see non secret...the most odd thing is ultimas wich i had a deck only of ultimas and cure cards...with enemy cards obviously... and geting laxerous ansem and larxene for sora... those are all the suposedly secrets i guess... some one has any other...
  16. Z

where are the 99 pupies!!! i know, im just bored

hey ppl heres a list of things u get just by having the hell out of the lot of pupies... -complete gumi set KEWL!!! -a movie of deep dive ( u must seal all worlds includin hundred acre woods and coliseum, plus u must beat the hades cup) - a ribon... item that sucked hard - torn page -ansem...
  17. Z

KH discucion analogy! XD wtf?

hey ppl, im so bored that rate this thread and vote so i can incrase m rep, and lets add each other to buddy list and msn mesener...wow, lets form a kh comuunity..i did that in a FLCL forum and it realy works. obviously i was so tired of being the head i gave the prize of being lider to the...
  18. Z

44 Das To Kh!!!!! Amen

amen!! behold the 44 day trial! can u wait for kh 2? or do yyooou have to buy it in japanese wich u dont understan!!!! ehe ehe ehe!!
  19. Z

Final Fantasy Advent Children

sa you may know advent children is another fine art and work of the great director Tetsuya Nomura, creator and director of kingdom hearts. FFAC is great, as any other fine art of director Tetsuya Nomura. and the sound efects are great, One Winged Angel makes his lower and upper notes...
  20. Z

asian kung-fu generation and lark~en~ciel!

hey there i just bough sol-fa from asiang kung-fu :eek: its awesome super, with the rewrite song that is in full metal alchemist...WEEEE
Back