• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

life, what is it anywayz? a punishment or a gift?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zoero

ppl, let the problems be washed away by the calm waters of my words XD... anywayz, let us have a nice talk here... express urself and say whatever you want...lets begin, how many of u have a problem whos perturbing u right now? how many of u feel diferent? how many of u think that u are asscrapp...? talk, dont be shy XDXDXD...

AngelofAdvent

Start the Machine
I'll start. Sometimes i feel different and get really emotional. Sometimes i think i'll never get a girl friend. That i don't know who to trust. That i can't do anything right. That i think i look ugly and a whole bunch other things. Is this normal when entering puberty and becoming a teen?

helios

Bronze Member
Damn percy back to your old usual self hun nice to see you again but i feel that life is the punishment humanity is given for being the way it is. Why we kill each other over completly stupid reasons i will never know. Exsistence as i see it is a waste of time for the person who created us wether it be God or some other Deity or Entity. Humanity is doomed to wipe itself out anyway so we should all just lay back until the time comes its already written in the future of mankind all we are doing day by day is living a simulation get used to it to the day you die.

AngelofAdvent

Start the Machine
I'm just reppling to the forum you retard. That did happen. I do have friends. I don't need or want attention (Believe me, I know people who do), So get off my back you retarded jackass

(Sorry for double post)

文偉立

newb programmer
Preteens + life discussions = emotional responses

What is life? What makes this question so valuable? I don't know, maybe the many people who fought for this answer for knowledge would know. Maybe our ancestors, who died to defend their "logical" reason of life would know.

I regress. Life is a far delicate topic. Those who wish to be born make the best of it. Those not born cannot feel such pain. What reasoning does a man have to wish to be nonexistent? The pains of an individual life is that of the man to decide whether to end or seek help. We humans seek too much salvation, we question what has been given to us.

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
will you all just stop spamming and arguing geez! anyway, well i don't get that emotional that easily, only for the people i care about(not my sisters, i hate her to bits)

the only thiong about life is that once your born, you are dieing(dying) straight away. so make fun of it, you dunna when you're gonna die now do you?

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Life is a gift. What you do with it is your own choice. I'm loving the emo argument...keep it up people.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
violent_anger said:
not always, why do you think theres suicide, there life sucks, and they cant think of ways to make it better, so they think "without life, theres no joy or pain, but i dont ahve joy, so i might as well get rid of pain"
key word they can't "think" of ways to make it better. that's cause they don't try hard enough come on any body can live a healthy fun life it's all really a matter of what you do and how you do it really :D

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
This is a good topic..just not enough good debaters..

Anyways, life is a gift. It's not a punishment. It doesn't depend on the zip code, but instead how you live it. It can seem crappy at first, but there's most likely someone going through what you're going through, already went through it, or is just worse off. There's gonna be some good parts to it sooner or later. So yes, I think it's a gift, and you only get one of them. <-<

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
You know, life isn't that great. I mean, it is a gift, but it's a bore.

The most you can do is go to school/work, perhaps go out after once in a while, go out on the weekends, and repeat. That's it, nothing else.

Anyone else see it like I do, or am I just expecting too much?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back