• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Roxas Xion

Kingdom Hearts riddles

still, it would mean i'd have a ps2 ps3 and ps4 it just takes up so much space in my tiny living room
  2. Roxas Xion

Kingdom Hearts riddles

That's a shame means I have to try and get a PS4. Oh and just finished dream drop distance and what Ansem the wise got me pondering he made a reference to a puppet now there was only two I could think of, but Ansem only knew one Xion he made a similar notion to nobodies and others that was lost...
  3. Roxas Xion

Kingdom Hearts riddles

Re: kingdom hearts riddles first off i apologise for lack of paragraphs i had it all in my head and just wrote it down. from what you said makes more sense as for my Xion idea I just re-completed 358/2 days and i didn't pay all that much attention 'cus i was having a rant about them killing...
  4. Roxas Xion

Kingdom Hearts riddles

Re: kingdom hearts riddles the last bit was about the promise between Ven, Aqua and Terra which was shown at the end when their key blades save her from the heartless showing that the want to keep their promise and that she shouldn't give herself to the darkness. as for the twin keyblade topic...
  5. Roxas Xion

Kingdom Hearts riddles

Right, as we know Ven is inside Sora whom is if you like his brother of the light; as Kairi is to Aqua and Riku is to Terra. Aqua placed that charm on Kairi so she wouldn't lose her heart to darkness and entrusted her heart when the time came to someone she trusted with it. In a few cut scenes...
Back