• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts riddles

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas Xion

Right, as we know Ven is inside Sora whom is if you like his brother of the light; as Kairi is to Aqua and Riku is to Terra. Aqua placed that charm on Kairi so she wouldn't lose her heart to darkness and entrusted her heart when the time came to someone she trusted with it. In a few cut scenes in the first kingdom hearts you see her hand close around something near her chest which I believe is that charmed necklace but recently discovered that she herself was charmed.When we find Kairi standing in front of that door at Destiny Isles she says Sora almost as though she answering a question say “Would do you trust to guard your heart” to which Sora is given Kairi's heart to safe guard. At this point Kairi's body didn't turn into a heartless so I think that charm was protecting her body from such and the power of the charm with Kairi's body was the base which created the witch Naminé, later when Sora returns Kairi's heart along with his own (I can't remember if their hearts are together or separate whilst within Sora so bare with me) this leaves Ven in Sora's body creating Roxas as Ven's nobody, now Sora's heart is kinda merged with Kiri's and is being purified as they say there was darkness in Sora's heart Kiri then returns it to him and his heart leaving her body creates Xion when Xion disappears she goes into Roxas I think when he sees Sora at the beginning of kingdom hearts 2 Sora's memories return to him and Xion tags along and is later reunited with Kiri allowing her to wield the keyblade now being worthy to although she was already able as she touched Aqua's keyblade just as Riku touched Terra's. At one point I was thinking how Ven's darkness looks like Sora if Sora's was Roxas but it didn't add up. I know many of you may be thinking of the gap between events but it could be 3 months between Sora searching for Riku and put to sleep by Naminé, the time isn't specified except later in 358/2 days and kingdom hearts 2. As to my theory it made sense in head as I set it out stage by stage, the only thing that puzzles me is Oblivion and Oathkeeper one was Roxas/Sora's and the other Xion's Oblivion should Riku Xion's memories making them fade I can't decide if its fading from Riku's memory or if its just leaving Roxas's has he let go of the keyblade it crosses my mind that in the heat of the moment he may have thought that it was Xion whilst in a state of grief I mean if someone you care for dies you can go into a state of denial and end up seeing them when you most want to and so was returning her keyblade to what he thought was her if you recall the shocked expression of the hood movement a realisation if you will(don't hold me to that hypothesis though I'm not 100% sure) so the thing is it can be equally said that Oathkeeper is the promise between Roxas and Xion let alone Sora and Kairi and Terra, Aqua and Ven as they all have the star-charm as a symbol of the promise to be together again. Based on my earlier train of thought I want to say that Oathkeeper is Kairi and Xion's based on my idea the Xion was created through Kairi and Sora's hearts of light thanks to the charms protection when Kairi purified Sora's heart and that Oblivion is Roxas's because of his heart full of hate towards the lose of Xion and how no one seemed to care like he did also notice how a girl who sounded like Xion asked Riku to stop him she didn't want Roxas to worry about it or be upset about losing her. I know not all that I've wrote will make sense to all nor will all agree with everything I put but some of it does make sense and based on the info in Kingdom hearts 3 we will see if any is right, that is if they don't drag it out further with more riddles.

Last edited:

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Re: kingdom hearts riddles

Right,as we know Ven is inside Sora whom is if you like his brother of thelight; as Kiri is to Aqua and Riku is to Terra. Aqua placed thatcharm on Kiri so she wouldn't lose her heart to darkness and entrusther heart when the time came to someone she trusted with it. In a fewcut scenes in the first kingdom hearts you see her hand close aroundsomething near her chest which I believe is that charmed necklace.When we find Kiri standing in front of that door at Lost Isles shesays Sora almost as though she answering a question say “Would doyou trust to guard your heart” to which Sora is given Kiri's heartto safe guard. At this point Kiri's body didn't turn into a heartlessso I think that charm was protecting her body from such and the powerof the charm with Kiri's body was the base which created the witchNamané,

Aqua placed that charm on Kairi so that in case something bad were to happen, she would be "taken to the light of another". The charm brought her to Destiny Islands. Kairi's heart going into Sora I think was just a case of him being at the right place at the right time.

Kairi didn't turn into a Heartless because she's a Princess of Heart. As such, she didn't create Namine when she lost her heart either, that happened when Sora removed both his and Kairi's heart together.

later when Sora returns Kiri's heart along with his own (Ican't remember if their hearts are together or separate whilst withinSora so bare with me) this leaves Ven in Sora's body creating Roxasas Ven's nobody, now Sora's heart is kinda merged with Kiri's and isbeing purified as they say there was darkness in Sora's heart Kirithen returns it to him and his heart leaving her body creates Xionwhen Xion disappears she goes into Roxas I think when he sees Sora atthe beginning of kingdom hearts 2 Sora's memories return to him andXion tags along and is later reunited with Kiri allowing her to wieldthe keyblade now being worthy to although she was already able as shetouched Aqua's keyblade just as Riku touched Terra's.

Sora's heart never went into Kairi, he was that Heartless that Kairi purified in itself. Roxas can be considered both Ven's and Sora's Nobody since he's using Sora's body but Ven's heart/appearance, but traditionally speaking, I think he leans more on being Sora's Nobody.

Xion isn't a Nobody at all, she's a Replica made from Sora's memories and base looks like Kairi because Sora's strongest memories are of her and Namine memory shenanigans.

Kairi wielding a Keyblade has nothing to do with Xion.

At one point Iwas thinking how Ven's darkness looks like Sora if Sora's was Roxasbut it didn't add up. I know many of you may be thinking of the gapbetween events but it could be 3 months between Sora searching forRiku and put to sleep by Namané, the time isn't specified exceptlater in 358/2 days and kingdom hearts 2. As to my theory it madesense in head as I set it out stage by stage, the only thing thatpuzzles me is Oblivion and Oathkeeper one was Roxas/Sora's and theother Xion's Oblivion should Riku Xion's memories making them fade Ican't decide if its fading from Riku's memory or if its just leavingRoxas's has he let go of the keyblade it crosses my mind that in theheat of the moment he may have thought that it was Xion whilst in astate of grief I mean if someone you care for dies you can go into astate of denile and end up seeing them when you most want to and sowas returning her keyblade to what he thought was her if you recallthe shocked expression of the hood movement a realisation if you will(don't hold me to that hypothesis though I'm not 100% sure) so thething is it can be equally said that Oathkeeper is the promisebetween Roxas and Xion let alone Sora and Kiri and Terra, Aqua andVen as they all have the star-charm as a symbol of the promise to betogether again. Based on my earlier train of thought I want to saythat Oathkeeper is Kiri and Xion's based on my idea the Xion wascreated through Kiri and Sora's hearts of light thanks to the charmsprotection when Kiri purified Sora's heart and that Oblivion isRoxas's because of his heart full of hate towards the lose of Xionand how no one seemed to care like he did also notice how a girl whosounded like Xion asked Riku to stop him she didn't want Roxas toworry about it or be upset about losing her. I know not all that I'vewrote will make sense to all nor will all agree with everything I putbut some of it does make sense and based on the info in Kingdomhearts 3 we will see if any is right, that is if they don't drag itout further with more riddles.

Oathkeeper and Oblivion belong to Sora and Ven respectively. For all intents and purposes, Xion and Roxas don't have their own Keyblades.

I'm having a lot of difficulty reading the rest so I don't know how to respond tbh.

Last edited by a moderator:

Roxas Xion

the last bit was about the promise between Ven, Aqua and Terra which was shown at the end when their key blades save her from the heartless showing that the want to keep their promise and that she shouldn't give herself to the darkness. as for the twin keyblade topic my reason for believing Oathkeeper was Xions but after re viewing birth by sleep cut scenes and secret endings I have to agree I was wrong and it's Sora's promise to Aqua and his friends. as for oblivion its still my belief that Ven and Roxas are connected somehow as it says he is in "oblivion" also if you watch carefully you'll notice Aqua said someone she trusted specificley tbh the last time i saw the videos alot was edited out compared to this version. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWcrrhZB1XM and we see Xion in the end of dream drop distance so she couldn't be nothing she's like Roxas (Ven) and still exists somewhere that's why she didn't disappear from memory she still has a purpose some reason for being around and your right again Kairi was given the power of keyblade when she laid her hand on Aqua's keyblade like when Riku placed his on Terra's

Last edited:

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

I try not to harp on people about their grammar, but breaking up your posts into paragraphs would do you a world of good. Let's get to the root of what you're saying.

Right, as we know Ven is inside Sora whom is if you like his brother of the light; as Kairi is to Aqua and Riku is to Terra. Aqua placed that charm on Kairi so she wouldn't lose her heart to darkness and entrusted her heart when the time came to someone she trusted with it.

There's some debate as to what the nature of Aqua's spell does. The hint originally was that Aqua's spell led Kairi to Sora on Destiny Islands, but 3D smashes this to bits, as Xehanort acts like he knew where Kairi would end up. It's possible that when he sent Kairi into the sky he knew that it would trigger Aqua's spell. I'm of that mind. Though there are others, like yourself, who suspect the spell was a way of keeping Kairi's heart safe.

In a few cut scenes in the first kingdom hearts you see her hand close around something near her chest which I believe is that charmed necklace but recently discovered that she herself was charmed.When we find Kairi standing in front of that door at Destiny Isles she says Sora almost as though she answering a question say “Would do you trust to guard your heart” to which Sora is given Kairi's heart to safe guard. At this point Kairi's body didn't turn into a heartless so I think that charm was protecting her body from such and the power of the charm with Kairi's body was the base which created the witch Naminé, later when Sora returns Kairi's heart along with his own (I can't remember if their hearts are together or separate whilst within Sora so bare with me) this leaves Ven in Sora's body creating Roxas as Ven's nobody, now Sora's heart is kinda merged with Kiri's and is being purified as they say there was darkness in Sora's heart Kiri then returns it to him and his heart leaving her body creates Xion

No. Kairi can't turn into a heartless because she's a Princess of Heart. There is no darkness in her heart to trigger that collapse. Namine was created as a byproduct of Kairi's heart exiting Sora's body as he became a Heartless and a Nobody, respectively.

You seem to have a misunderstanding of how Heartless are created. A Heartless is a person's heart once it collapses to the darkness inside itself. The Heartless is the essence of the heart of a person who has fallen to Darkness. The leftover body either fades away or, sometimes, reforms as a Nobody. Roxas isn't Ven's Nobody. When Sora stabbed himself with the Keyblade this is how the split occurred: Sora and Kairi's hearts left Sora's body. Then, Kairi's heart returned to her body, waking her up. Then Sora's body faded and reformed with Ven's shattered sleeping heart still clinging inside it. Sora's heart fell to darkness and reformed as Sora's Heartless, who you play briefly in Kingdom Hearts I. Sora's body reformed in Twilight Town, and Ven's sleeping heart helped reshape it. Sora's nobody became Roxas, Roxas is not Ven's Nobody but he did have influence. The eclipse of Sora and Kairi's heart exiting the fading body at the same time formed the special nobody Namine who woke in Castle Oblivion. Kairi recognizes Sora's Heartless as Sora's heart, and reaches out to him. Her strong feelings for Sora restore him to a human form and that's the end of it.

Xion has nothing to do with any of that, she's not really a Nobody. Xion was an experiment of the Organization, an empty puppet meant to be a syphon of Sora and Roxas's powers. When Namine broke Sora's chain of memories, those memories began to leak into other receptacles. Roxas, but also because of Xion being around Roxas she began to leech those vagrant memories. In the process, her appearance changes from person to person, reflecting the viewer's relationship with Sora. The more Xion takes from Sora, the more like him she becomes. At the end of her life she is basically the embodiment of Kairi as Sora remembers her because those were the memories that Namine took away.

when Xion disappears she goes into Roxas I think when he sees Sora at the beginning of kingdom hearts 2 Sora's memories return to him and Xion tags along and is later reunited with Kiri allowing her to wield the keyblade now being worthy to although she was already able as she touched Aqua's keyblade just as Riku touched Terra's.

Nope. Xion, being Sora's memories, returns to Sora but there are some parts of her that stay with Roxas as she fades from his memory. Think about it. Xion is seen in Sora's heart at the end of 3D, she didn't go back to Kairi. Why should she? Xion has nothing to do with Kairi herself, she was just the embodiment of Sora's memories of her. Kairi's Keyblade wielding is solely because of Aqua. Also, Xion's Keyblade wasn't real.

At one point I was thinking how Ven's darkness looks like Sora if Sora's was Roxas but it didn't add up. I know many of you may be thinking of the gap between events but it could be 3 months between Sora searching for Riku and put to sleep by Naminé, the time isn't specified except later in 358/2 days and kingdom hearts 2.
Ven's Darkness, Vanitas, looks like Sora only because of Sora's influence. The other way around wouldn't have worked. Chain of Memories lasts 25 days from the time Sora enters the castle until the day he falls asleep. So sayeth the Ultimania Timeline.

As to my theory it made sense in head as I set it out stage by stage, the only thing that puzzles me is Oblivion and Oathkeeper one was Roxas/Sora's and the other Xion's Oblivion should Riku Xion's memories making them fade I can't decide if its fading from Riku's memory or if its just leaving Roxas's has he let go of the keyblade it crosses my mind that in the heat of the moment he may have thought that it was Xion whilst in a state of grief I mean if someone you care for dies you can go into a state of denial and end up seeing them when you most want to and so was returning her keyblade to what he thought was her if you recall the shocked expression of the hood movement a realisation if you will(don't hold me to that hypothesis though I'm not 100% sure) so the thing is it can be equally said that Oathkeeper is the promise between Roxas and Xion let alone Sora and Kairi and Terra, Aqua and Ven as they all have the star-charm as a symbol of the promise to be together again.
Okay, look: Roxas has Sora's Keyblade. That much you get. Roxas's second Keyblade is triggered by Xion's death, but it wasn't Xion's. It was Ven's. Xion still has some influence on Roxas. Xion made Roxas throw the Oblivion to Riku, and when Riku catches it he feels her influence. Roxas summoning those Keyblades in particular could have many meanings, but Roxas is the embodiment of Sora's essence divided into light and dark. In that case, those Keyblades make total sense.
Based on my earlier train of thought I want to say that Oathkeeper is Kairi and Xion's based on my idea the Xion was created through Kairi and Sora's hearts of light thanks to the charms protection when Kairi purified Sora's heart and that Oblivion is Roxas's because of his heart full of hate towards the lose of Xion and how no one seemed to care like he did also notice how a girl who sounded like Xion asked Riku to stop him she didn't want Roxas to worry about it or be upset about losing her. I know not all that I've wrote will make sense to all nor will all agree with everything I put but some of it does make sense and based on the info in Kingdom hearts 3 we will see if any is right, that is if they don't drag it out further with more riddles.
None of it makes sense because almost none of it is accurate, I'm sorry to say.

the last bit was about the promise between Ven, Aqua and Terra which was shown at the end when their key blades save her from the heartless showing that the want to keep their promise and that she shouldn't give herself to the darkness. as for the twin keyblade topic my reason for believing Oathkeeper was Xions but after re viewing birth by sleep cut scenes and secret endings I have to agree I was wrong and it's Sora's promise to Aqua and his friends. as for oblivion its still my belief that Ven and Roxas are connected somehow as it says he is in "oblivion" also if you watch carefully you'll notice Aqua said someone she trusted specificley tbh the last time i saw the videos alot was edited out compared to this version. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWcrrhZB1XM and we see Xion in the end of dream drop distance so she couldn't be nothing she's like Roxas (Ven) and still exists somewhere that's why she didn't disappear from memory she still has a purpose some reason for being around and your right again Kairi was given the power of keyblade when she laid her hand on Aqua's keyblade like when Riku placed his on Terra's

Right, they are all connected. KH3 is about Sora saving everybody and preparing for Xehanort's war. That's been the whole point of the last back half of games is to let us know that they're getting saved.

Last edited:

Roxas Xion

first off i apologise for lack of paragraphs i had it all in my head and just wrote it down.
from what you said makes more sense as for my Xion idea I just re-completed 358/2 days and i didn't pay all that much attention 'cus i was having a rant about them killing off Xion I thought she'd be a new character in a later game so my bad.
as for the bit that wasn't understandable yeah i keep see how it would confuse people sorry in short it was how Kairi and Xion where connected but after 358/2 days it cleared it up that she was just a reflection of what they loved/hatred most, for Sora it was Kairi for Xigbar it was Ven. as for oblivion going to Riku clears up the train of thought to which was which having only played a couple of the games im not in with all the facts. thanks really helped alot. am i right in saying kh3 is goinng to be a ps4 only game? cus if its also ps3 it would be a life saver....

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

first off i apologise for lack of paragraphs i had it all in my head and just wrote it down.
from what you said makes more sense as for my Xion idea I just re-completed 358/2 days and i didn't pay all that much attention 'cus i was having a rant about them killing off Xion I thought she'd be a new character in a later game so my bad.
as for the bit that wasn't understandable yeah i keep see how it would confuse people sorry in short it was how Kairi and Xion where connected but after 358/2 days it cleared it up that she was just a reflection of what they loved/hatred most, for Sora it was Kairi for Xigbar it was Ven. as for oblivion going to Riku clears up the train of thought to which was which having only played a couple of the games im not in with all the facts. thanks really helped alot. am i right in saying kh3 is goinng to be a ps4 only game? cus if its also ps3 it would be a life saver....

No worries, the games have a LOT of ground to cover, and these facts aren't all stated directly in the games. This site has a lot of resources, I'd check out the Ultimania interviews for each game if I were you.

Kingdom Hearts 3 is the first game in the series not to be one console exclusive upon its release, unfortunately it won't be coming to the Ps3 but it will be coming to the XBox One.

Roxas Xion

No worries, the games have a LOT of ground to cover, and these facts aren't all stated directly in the games. This site has a lot of resources, I'd check out the Ultimania interviews for each game if I were you.

Kingdom Hearts 3 is the first game in the series not to be one console exclusive upon its release, unfortunately it won't be coming to the Ps3 but it will be coming to the XBox One.

That's a shame means I have to try and get a PS4. Oh and just finished dream drop distance and what Ansem the wise got me pondering he made a reference to a puppet now there was only two I could think of, but Ansem only knew one Xion he made a similar notion to nobodies and others that was lost and how if Sora wanted it he could bring the back and exist, do you think that's them giving hints to kh3? I know I'm para-phrasing but Riku was questioned by Roxas, Ven and Xion not to mention those of the 13 returned to their bodies so how many other characters that where believed gone will return let alone those from the real organization 13 of are crazy bold villain.

PS4 & XBOne. PS3 will be fairly dead by time KH3 comes out. This is a next-gen game through and through.

its not dead yet just they have more competition so they're bringing it out sooner if it was just a system update from 3 to 4 it would save alot of problems but that's not likely to happen

Last edited by a moderator:

Gram

Banned
Awards
Oh and just finished dream drop distance and what Ansem the wise got me pondering he made a reference to a puppet now there was only two I could think of, but Ansem only knew one Xion he made a similar notion to nobodies and others that was lost and how if Sora wanted it he could bring the back and exist, do you think that's them giving hints to kh3?
It was Xion he was referring too. (as you likely guessed)
And yes, DDD's ending aside, there's hints in several places that they will be coming back.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
That's a shame means I have to try and get a PS4. Oh and just finished dream drop distance and what Ansem the wise got me pondering he made a reference to a puppet now there was only two I could think of, but Ansem only knew one Xion he made a similar notion to nobodies and others that was lost and how if Sora wanted it he could bring the back and exist, do you think that's them giving hints to kh3? I know I'm para-phrasing but Riku was questioned by Roxas, Ven and Xion not to mention those of the 13 returned to their bodies so how many other characters that where believed gone will return let alone those from the real organization 13 of are crazy bold villain.

its not dead yet just they have more competition so they're bringing it out sooner if it was just a system update from 3 to 4 it would save alot of problems but that's not likely to happen

Like I said earlier, the most recent releases have been setting up for the return of the fallen heroes and the fallen villains. That includes Xion.

And the ps3 isn't dead at the moment, but KH3 is being developed for the next generation. Can't go backwards with that. Not to mention, the development of this game will likely last some time, by the time KH3 is finished and out you'll likely have acquired the ps4 or at least be in the market for one. The price is only going to drop, and it's considerably less expensive than its predecessor at launch to begin with. Simply put, there's plenty of time for you to save up and get one, it's not like it's coming out this year.

Roxas Xion

Like I said earlier, the most recent releases have been setting up for the return of the fallen heroes and the fallen villains. That includes Xion.

And the ps3 isn't dead at the moment, but KH3 is being developed for the next generation. Can't go backwards with that. Not to mention, the development of this game will likely last some time, by the time KH3 is finished and out you'll likely have acquired the ps4 or at least be in the market for one. The price is only going to drop, and it's considerably less expensive than its predecessor at launch to begin with. Simply put, there's plenty of time for you to save up and get one, it's not like it's coming out this year.

still, it would mean i'd have a ps2 ps3 and ps4 it just takes up so much space in my tiny living room

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
still, it would mean i'd have a ps2 ps3 and ps4 it just takes up so much space in my tiny living room

But the idea isn't that you would have these consoles, but the fact that by the time Kingdom Hearts 3 comes out, these consoles will be extremely old. The PS3 will be 10 years old by time 2016 rolls around, which means sales projections for it decrease. When a game would have sold 1mil units first week in 2013, it will now sell 200-400k maybe as a lifetime number in 2015, and go down frequently as PS4 adoption increases.

PS4 has already sold 10 million units. That isn't going to slow down anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back