• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Help!

I need help with the paradox cups! For example, I need help on the Cerberus Cup. That's the one that you drive right? Well yea, how do I get 1,300?
  2. P

help... with paradox tournaments!

ok you know those tournaments where it first says try in jiminy's journal it says try under the missions and then when you try it it says pass it with like 1000 or higher? well can you guess tell me what i have to do for all the paradox ones when it says to try to get the high score or something?
  3. P

Help me!

okay.. right now im trying to create the ultima weapon... now heres the question... where do you get those 13 orichalcum+? i only have two! please hellp me.
  4. P

where do you?

where do you get wisdom form?
  5. P

Can you help me?

Okay... when you get ur first keyblade in the game... not the kingdom key the other one, can you switch them? if so how? because i dont want to use the regular old keyblade.
  6. P

Need help

ok if u preorder the game... is it true that those 5 dollars u paid are deducted from what you have to pay for the game, and if u preordered it does that mean that I can go look for it on the 28 and every one else who didnt preorder has to look for it the 29? just asking because some else said...
  7. P

Listen!!!

I dont know if anybody else has done this and if so then ignore it or whatever. I know i may be the latest person ever to find this out but i recorded the my hearts a battleground part and reversed it and this is what it sounds like...
  8. P

*Spoiler* Diz/Ansem..

So now that we know that Diz isnt Ansem's shell do you think that that guy could be Xelhanort... you know that name that appears at the ending?
  9. P

Roxas may be in the organization!

Im sorry if this has been posted already but... im kinda late so I just figured this one out right now. Notice how ever organization member have an x in their names? Notice that BHK a.k.a Roxas has an X in his name. And if u take it out and rearrange the letters it says SORA. Therefore i think...
  10. P

How do you get a picture from the videos?

How do you get pictures from the videos. For example I wanna get a picture of Namine, from the intro that they just released. How can I do that and what do i have to do to like get the picture of her and put it here as my banner or something?
Back