• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Goron Link

Does Roxas live alone?

Considering how he gets paid a s***ton of money just by delivering letters and hitting a ball all day he could easily pay his rent.
  2. Goron Link

Least favourite KH1 world?

I actually kind of liked Atlantica even though the controls were annoying, primarily because I love underwater adventures and mermaids. My least favourite world is probably Deep Jungle because of those damn vines.
  3. Goron Link

How did you fall in love with Kingdom Hearts?

My brother got the first game for Christmas when I was 9 because he was a big Final Fantasy fan. He told me I might like it because it had Disney films in it but I was going through a phase where I thought Disney was lame and for four year olds. Needless to say, I tried it out and have been...
  4. Goron Link

Defender Shield on First Try!

I ended up with two Defender Shields before getting a single Bright Crystal.
  5. Goron Link

Rarity of KH3D?

Re: Rarity of KH: 3D? Maybe it's just the area you're in, I'm always finding copies of KH 3D when I go into game shops. Tbh I don't have a clue how popular it is in mainland Europe but I would have assumed it's about the same as where I live.
  6. Goron Link

Help/Support ► Guys, I'm so in with Diana. Birthday gift ideas.

I laughed way more than I should have. Seriously though, don't get ahead of yourself with the whole "trying to make her cry of happiness." And certainly don't expect anything from her.
  7. Goron Link

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? I'm don't particularly like the thought of Star Wars and Marvel appearing in KHIII although that's partly because I didn't enjoy the Pirates of the Caribbean world. But, like other people have said, I'd be happy if they...
  8. Goron Link

My heart just dropped a little...

I could see it being adapted into a PS3 game since the touchscreen wasn't incorporated a great deal. Although I did love the cinematic version, the parts that were skipped definitely made it feel lacking.
  9. Goron Link

Help/Support ► I need help finding a website or store

I think people on Etsy do requests but it can often be expensive. There should be stuff on eBay as well.
  10. Goron Link

Introduction

So yeah, pretty standard intro thread. Anyone who wants to chat drop me a message :smile:
Back