• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. 4

Wtf!!!!

I think the movie comes after the credits, not during.
  2. 4

A few quick questions...

Is the moon in TWTNW THE Kingdom Hearts? Xemnas always refered to it as "my" kingdom hearts, so it seems like its a creation of his or something. And what was Ansem trying to do to it with his data encoder thing? If that was THE Kingdom Hearts, I wouldn't be trying to mess with it like that.
  3. 4

Roxas question

I think Xemnas had Roxas, while Marluxia, being the traitor, wanted to do things on his own and so would need his own keyblade wielder. Personally I think that Roxas did have his own keyblade. And when Sora went to sleep, Sora's keyblade went to Roxas, which explains why he had two.
  4. 4

this belongs in CoM but no1 there so i posted here..

Princesses of heart do not become heartless, and don't have nobodies. I think Belle was one of the Princesses. I don't remember.
  5. 4

What is negative combo?

Is there an advantagt to using this ability?
  6. 4

The King and Riku's coats...

Does it ever explain why they are wearing the same uniform as the Organization members? At the end of CoM, they just appeared with them, and I though kh2 would explain why. But I've finished the game and I still don't know. And doesn't anyone find it wierd that nobody questioned the two about...
  7. 4

Some Storyline Questions

The world that never was was a place that was (so many was's) situated bewtween the light and darkness. After defeating Xemnas, I assume they escaped but instead of making it to the light, they made it out the other way into the darkness. And as for the door to the light, there was always that...
  8. 4

How did Roxas betray the Organization?

Can someone refresh my memory? I can't seem to remember what he did to be branded as a traitor.
  9. 4

Anyone else feel like kh2 is missing something?

Yea I can't stress how much more I like fighting in this game than kh1. Battle system rocks! I barely ever run from battles anymore.
  10. 4

Anyone else feel like kh2 is missing something?

Don't get me wrong I love this game. But I kind of miss the sense of freedom in the worlds in the first game. Each world seemed huge. There were so many hidden places to explore. Especially Traverse Town. After getting glide or high jump, you can jump onto roofs and fight heartless in new...
  11. 4

Two Keyblades?

I thought their hearts made the keyhole:confused: . Or did it make the keyhole AND the key to unlock it? That would make sense:p, to make a lock and a key to go with it.
  12. 4

Two Keyblades?

Can someone refresh my memory on how the keyblade was created in the first game? The one that unlocked people's hearts? I can't remember when it first appeared.
  13. 4

Two Keyblades?

I haven't finished the game yet, but does it ever explain why Roxas had two keyblades? Or why Sora has two in his drive forms? I was under the impression that Keyblades were one of a kind in each realm (dark and light), with the exception of that one created with the seven princesses' hearts...
  14. 4

What if you missed a world?

Phew...I thought they were gone for good. haha. Thanks for the quick reply.
  15. 4

What if you missed a world?

I didn't go to Pride Lands and Halloween Town when they first became available. Now I am at the part where you revisit worlds and now Pride Lands, Hallwoeen Town and Colliseum covered in that green mist thing on the world map (and i can't visit the worlds). Am I still gonna have a chance to...
Back