• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How did Roxas betray the Organization?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Can someone refresh my memory? I can't seem to remember what he did to be branded as a traitor.

NiteHawk

he was tryign to figure out who he was since he couldnt remember, and why the keyblade chose him.

ultima238

violent_anger said:
lmao, are you zerious? he betrayed the org by killing them? who do you think killed saix? or luxord, demyx xigbar or xaldin? roxas killed them, since by that time roxas was a part of sora

he didn't kill them while he is in sora he can't do anything just help sora with fighting to make him complete

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
ultima238 said:
he didn't kill them while he is in sora he can't do anything just help sora with fighting to make him complete

What that person said.

R

Riku's Dawn

Roxas was not a traitor for killing all those CoM members since they were the traitors.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Demyx called Roxas a traitor before he killed anyone

They're calling him a traitor because he defied them and left, Violant Anger

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Actually, not really:

Fused with the guy who once killed thier past members who are traitors, and the guy who is working on ruining thier plans but at the same time is the only guy who can make thier plane work because he is feeding Kingdom Hearts hearts

Vs.

He left when they didn't want him too

I

inhiding

TheMuffinMan said:
Actually, not really:

Fused with the guy who once killed thier past members who are traitors, and the guy who is working on ruining thier plans but at the same time is the only guy who can make thier plane work because he is feeding Kingdom Hearts hearts

Vs.

opshun two ftw plz? lolol

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
TheMuffinMan said:
Actually, not really:

Vs.

yup yup...

R

Riku's Dawn

TheMuffinMan said:
lawlz, nuu won awpshun 4 j00, rtwo iz bettah, omgwtflolzwhyjoolikebacon
O_O I'm gonna need a translator for that slang.

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
TheMuffinMan said:
lawlz, nuu won awpshun 4 j00, rtwo iz bettah, omgwtflolzwhyjoolikebacon

You tell em TMM .. I know I like bacon..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back