• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Weird cutscene in KH1 related to BBS? quick question

Okay, so maybe this can't be considered "weird" but still it needs some logical explanation. You'll have to pardon me if this has already been asked before somewhere else. Okay, if you remember in KH1 there was a cutscene in hollow bastion (when you first enter), where Sora says he feels...
  2. A

Weird cutscene in KH1

Okay, so maybe this can't be considered "weird" but still it needs some logical explanation. You'll have to pardon me if this has already been asked before. Okay, if you remember in KH1 there was a cutscene in hollow bastion (when you first enter), where Sora says he feels like he's...
  3. A

Terra / Sora relationship.(just theorizing)

This may sound kinda akward. But as you all know, in the first KH, they have mentioned an exsistence of Sora's mom. What about his dad? :bored: So far, they have never mentioned Sora's dad and I'm pretty sure you need a mom AND a dad to have a kid. :toungesmile: In one of the trailer summaries...
  4. A

*SPOILER* The Sephiroth in Kingdom hearts 2 is even harder than the first one

Ok..i don't want to be a spoiler but here goes...once you have reached the door to Kingdom hearts in the game, don't go in. But instead go to "The Radiant Garden" (Hollow Bastion)and go to 'Dark Depth' (the place where Sora begged infront of the order members?) Ok, then you will see Sephiroth...
Back