• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. BufferAqua

Stuff we love about Kingdom Hearts

I feel like posting positivity. - Terra, in my opinion, is a solid character. He is gullible because he's clearly very sheltered and desperate for approval. He doesn't broaden his horizons compared to Aqua and Ven; he just tunnel-visions on his goal. He even admitted at the end that he was...
  2. BufferAqua

TV ► House of the Dragon (GoT spin-off)

I'm so sorry if there's already a thread for this, I looked back on the past three pages and I haven't seen anything. Dunno if there's a Game of Thrones thread already, so this might not justify the entirely new thread but here goes. I really enjoyed this show. I pray that a miracle would make...
  3. BufferAqua

Film ► The Messages in Disney Films

This conversation began with me and my best friend discussing it, so I figured it was worth discussing it here. Disney movies are powerful, and have impacted the lives of many people around the world. I can say for sure that The Princess and The Frog has impacted me as a human being. Instead of...
  4. BufferAqua

Strelitzia and Kairi

Does anyone hope that KH4 will develop these two and give more prominent development for their female characters? I haven't played or seen Union X, so I don't know how Strelitzia (and the other female characters for that matter) are developed there. I'm just hoping MoM will be the pavement to...
  5. BufferAqua

Film ► Name a Disney scene that invokes a nostalgic rush!

Definitely Part of Your World for me. When I watched the teaser for the remake, hearing Halle Bailey sing it just made me scream take my money.
  6. BufferAqua

Thank you, to anyone who remembers me

Reading BlackOsprey's thread (that was released months ago, but didn't see until now), I was encouraged to state my own piece. Not sure how active these forums are now, and the people I've talked to back then are people I don't talk to anymore now. Regardless, this forum and series in general...
  7. BufferAqua

KH Positivity

It's been a while since I've posted in these forums and I think after the new trailer, we could use some positivity right now. So what are the things you actually really love about KH? Personally, I love the overall style of the franchise and how the characters contrast with the Disney and Final...
  8. BufferAqua

Anime/Manga ► Unpopular Anime Opinions!

Inspired by the Unpopular Opinions thread in the Kingdom Hearts General section. So, got an unpopular opinion on any anime (or any cartoon)?
  9. BufferAqua

Do you feel iffy about liking some games?

I know opinions are opinions, and you shouldn't feel bad for your own personal opinion, but the video game community is one of those groups where revealing your opinion can be grim idea. This happened to me with a particular person who disregarded my viewpoints, but eventually apologized later...
  10. BufferAqua

The Best/Worst Game You've Ever Played

What is the best and worst game you had ever experienced? My favorite would be Final Fantasy X. Everything about this game shines from bottom to top. The story can be hard to follow, but ends up eventually magical and emotional. The characters are great, with their own unique personalities and...
  11. BufferAqua

Liking rap and hip-hop

Noticed music genres such as rap and hip-hop get widespread flak. I can understand why many hate the raunchy tone of said genres, but I think too many people ignore the good songs coming out of it. I cannot force somebody to like and enjoy it, but people should take a deeper meaning into it...
  12. BufferAqua

KHiRecast: Daredevil

Matt Murdock - Chuman "a violently nice guy, scary face and complete disdain for assholes, but tries not to jump to conclusions" Wilson Fisk/Kingpin - Launchpad "secretly in control of everything" Karen Page - Taochan "takes no shit from anybody, is tougher than she looks, most likely shot...
  13. BufferAqua

I made something!

Soooo these images are pretty simple to make, but it took me a while to make them! The last one is blurry, however, it was the first one I made during a YT tutorial.
  14. BufferAqua

Marvel v DC

The title says it all.
  15. BufferAqua

TV ► Voltron: Legendary Defender - S8 December 14th

I'm surprised there isn't a thread for this (if there is, you can close it) but I just really got into this show despite never caring for the original show. And with season 2 coming out on Janurary, extra hype.
  16. BufferAqua

KHiRecast Highschool Musical

Troy - Grizzly "main leader, good hair" Bufferino - Gabriella "thinks something is stupid but does it anyway" Chad - Chuman "upbeat, likes to be random" Taylor - Pandymint "has an attitude" Ryan - AuroraX "gifted and talented, but also takes no shiz from Sharpay" Sharpay - Divine_Past...
  17. BufferAqua

The sexiest KH character ever

PICK SOMEONE YOU THINK IS THE SEXIEST KH CHARACTER EVER. btw judging by the forums, i'm assuming its riku. i know i missed some characters but curse the limit man.
  18. BufferAqua

Help/Support ► Constant burping

Okay, so about months ago, I started burping constantly, it wasn't extreme, but it was annoying. I kept burping when I wake up, before I eat, when I eat, and after I eat. Even when I don't eat or don't drink anything, my burping gets worse and worse. I don't drink much soda anymore, but my...
  19. BufferAqua

Cake Flavor KHIRecast

Chuman-Yellow cake Bufferino-chocolate cake Pandymint-fruit cake Divine Past-prune cake AuroraX-sugar cake BlackOsprey-bacon cake catcake-cat cake I need to edit this if I forgot someone because I'm honestly running ideas out of flavors
  20. BufferAqua

The gayest KH character ever

Who is the most gay character in the KH series? Sora x Riku is proudly allowed ;)
Back