• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

fusion forms

hi just got the game yesterday evening and was wondering how do you get the master form? i chose the sheild and got valor (i think it is random between valor and wisdom) and i got wisdom after clearing timeless river. i am curently on holloween town. Do i get it after this level. Also if you...
  2. S

i think were forgetting something

thats just it. no one has master twilight yet that is my point.
  3. S

even on the have chance that riku smells like the superior because he is twilight, that doesn't change the fact that "DIZ is and is not" the superior. meaning that even if the superior is not ansem, the superior is a part of him making me correct still.
  4. S

did you play the game. i cant help it dat u cant think on the level dat i can. maybe u should play the game again then talk. before speaking on subjects you don't even know. if you truly don't remember then that means you did read like you were supposed to.
  5. S

LIES if that was true DIZ wouldn't have said that the path of twilight hasn't been mastered. Just because one plays something doesn't mean they paid attention to detail.
  6. S

sorry could have sworn that in another forum that the girl who said that was selphie. made sense since someone translated that selphie was forgetting sora. they said nothing about Kairi so if i am wrong i applogise
  7. S

ya kinda reniged on yourself. if you understood correctly you would see that he mistook Riku for the superior BECAUSE riku went into darkness MAKING the superior ANSEM.
  8. S

how it is already pictures of ansem not only in org clothes. but in COM it was either Zexion or Vexen that stated that Riku SMELLS like the superior and that Diz is and is not the superior. if ansem is in Riku's heart and Diz is the shell of Ansem...
  9. S

for that you have to ask Nomura why she and all the other shells have powers for instance why is Roxas (at first) stronger than sora? it could be namine could have memory control because memory is what keeps Sora, Riku, and Kairi bonded together. throughout this whole time people like Selphie...
  10. S

true but it also taken from a interview with Nomura. which is why said quote from Nomura/COM
  11. S

that is why i called it my theory not fact.
  12. S

Nomura stated that a NEO is a strong person that lost his heart. if ansem just cast off his body, why does he have a shell "DIZ is the superior and not at the same time" quote from Nomura/COM
  13. S

True, but is is Ansem's heart that we fought in Kingdom Hearts, the one that remained in Riku's heart throughout CoM. He was strong enough to come back and retain his form, he mentioned it in one of his reports. you basically just proved my point (one with no heart in body is still a...
  14. S

have you played COM? several XIII discuss namine saying her existance, saying that her birth was strange and more like a creation
  15. S

has you noticed how ALL shells have special powers.
  16. S

yes he lost his body, but he never lost his heart. he was in complete control over himself. what you have stated doesn't make sense. Nomura has already stated that a NEO is created when someone with a strong heart loses it.
  17. S

when i came up with my theories, i was trying to think on a higher level, a level close to Nomura's it would be just like him to put some of the stuff we are thinking of in kingdom hearts 2 to add to the plot twist and suspense
  18. S

not saying that kairi herself is a shell but from that point on a shell was created whom i believe is namine
  19. S

What if Riku died? Will you be...

i'd be devastated. Riku wasn't neccessarily evil in kh1. he was merely living by his emotions. what he did, he did for kairi's return. besides they wouldn't kill him off right. i mean his supposed to be the true keblade master and all
  20. S

Since when was it mandatory to go through the "door." if that was the case how in the world did sora and ansem get other sides when neither of them had been to kingdom hearts untill the end of the game (what the princesses of heart were needed for) the only ones known to have gone into kingdom...
Back